Search results

1. C

STOLEN MINI BIKE - BE ON THE ALERT

Please be on the lookout for this bike .It is a 1974 Wards/Gibson vt525 that was stolen from an estate sale in Milford Mi. I had purchased the bike on Saturday , paid for it , and was coming back to pick it up on Sunday April 21 , 2024 . The garage and barn were both broken into with about...
  2. C

Its another edition of What is it ? frame , forks and seat

I bought another batch of bike parts not knowing what it is . Was on a high shelf at an estate sale . Had to ladder it down . I know you guys will have it identified in a jiffy . You're much smarter than I at this stuff. Its what you do and much better than I .
  3. C

another bike I can't identify

I was told it was a 1968 sears catalogue bike . I am not sure what it really is . Can you help identify it ?
  4. C

1971 or 1974? h30 internal coil , points , condenser, lighting coil testing and replacement

I have a 1974 ( I believe )rupp h30 3 horsepower with internal points and lighting coils . At the moment I have no spark . I am trying to isolate the issue . Probably a good coil , but need some confirmation . I have pictures that will show the resistance readings from the coil . Before you...
  5. C

what the heck is it ?

Guy tells me its a Honda 80 . LOL
  6. C

Any idea who made this kart ?

Found one that I have never seen before . HELP...
  7. C

I have another bike I can not identify .

Here is a bike that was offered to my , but i can't figure out what it is . Can anybody help out ? Thank you in advance . Chad8 I only have one crappy picture too.
  8. C

Dumb me as always , what is it .

I am dumb . Bikes I can never identify .
  9. C

Can any of you kind gentlemen identify this bike i bought ?

I bought this bike recently and would like to know what it is or was . It looks pretty modern , but you never know .
  10. C

Any love for Benelli Hornets?

Recently aquired a 1973 Benelli hornet. It had a sheared woodruff key in the transmission and haden't been ran in a year. 12 hours later , it runs and was cleaned up. I am still polishing it , but it runs and rides. I do have a question . the bike came with a projected tip B7 NGK spark plug...
  11. C

Another hacked up what is it

looks like a good candidate to restore. I just don't know what it is.
  12. C

Any knowledge about LIL Indian split frame bikes

I recently bought this bike and have mounted a Toro snow blower engine .It is a 5 hp electric start Tecumseh. The 3.5HP self destructed , but I may rebuild it. The bike as is way too fast for me. Is there any way to identify the year produced or any other info. I put a couple photo's in the...