Search results

1. da0023

WTB - 68 Rupp C350 handlebars

As the subject states, I'm looking for handlebars for a 68 Rupp C350. Thanks, Drew
  2. da0023

68 Rupp Disc Brake Caliper

Greetings, Do any of you members have a Disc Brake Caliper from a 68' Series Rupp you would be willing to part with? The C-350 I am rebuilding has a busted caliper and the activating side is missing a substantial chunk from the casting. If there aren't any replacement parts...
  3. da0023

Shop.rupparts.com

What's the group's consensus on the online store shop.rupparts.com? I need to order several parts for my rebuild & this store has everything I need to get rolling again. I didn't want to place a large order with them without getting some feedback first. Do any of you have any experience...
  4. da0023

Rupp Disc Brake Help

Does anyone have a pic/drawing on what the return spring looks like & where it mounts on the rear disc brake on a Rupp C-350? The foot brake activates fine & the pads have good engagement, but you have to manually raise the foot lever to disengage. I dissambled the brake assembly tonight & I...
  5. da0023

Rupp C-350 Clutch Help

I noticed the shoe spring on the clutch was stretched & a couple of the shoes damaged. Looks like the retaining clip gave way at some point & the clutch broke loose from the sprocket hub & damaged the shoes & it's carrier. Are the shoes & carrier still available or will these parts need to be...
  6. da0023

New Member from Alabama - Restoring Rupp C-350

Greetings, New Member from North Alabama. I've recently been commissioned by my Aunt to get her husband's Rupp C-350 on the road again & surprise him with it at his upcoming 60th birthday. It will also be used by the grandkids and nieces/nephews at family gatherings. The bike has...