Shop.rupparts.com

da0023

What's the group's consensus on the online store shop.rupparts.com?

I need to order several parts for my rebuild & this store has everything I need to get rolling again. I didn't want to place a large order with them without getting some feedback first.

Do any of you have any experience with this place?

Thanks,
Drew

2 words = BUYER BEWARE!
This topic has been previously discussed to death. Do a search on the Google Custom Search bar at the top of this page and you will get a real education.
Michael

If it's something I can't find elsewhere I order from them but sometimes I have to open a paypal case to get him to ship but he will eventually ship but doesn't usually answer phone calls or emails.

da0023

That's disappointing as they have all the parts I need, but I'm glad I asked beforehand.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll just order the bare minimum from them & order everything else from BlackWidow.

Does anybody know what the p/n's are or where to find the crankshaft seals(flywheel & clutch side) for the Tecumseh H35? These are the only two items I cannot find a source for? Looks like Tecumseh changes their p/n's so often, it's hard to find exactly what I need.

Last edited:
Is it a ball bearing crank? Google your engine number starting with h35 and parts tree and other places will come up and you can get the seals from them if available if not check ebay for part number.

da0023

Is it a ball bearing crank? Google your engine number starting with h35 and parts tree and other places will come up and you can get the seals from them if available if not check ebay for part number.
It's a non ball bearing crank.

That's disappointing as they have all the parts I need, but I'm glad I asked beforehand.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll just order the bare minimum from them & order everything else from BlackWidow.
That's the problem, he says parts are in stock then comes up with excuse after excuse (if you can even get ahold of him:glare:) for months on end. I still can't believe anyone orders anything from that guy.