Search results

1. red baron

Gas cap I.D

I didn't know where else to put this question. I need a new gas cap for my Manco Rustler but I know nothing about gas caps. It's looks like a run of the mill vintage flat lawn mower gas cap. The listings I see use the engine I.D number for fitment but this doesn't use a motor mounted tank so I...
  2. red baron

oops sorry for the double post

this is what happens when you give someone like me a computer
  3. red baron

manco 308

I've had this for a few years and it was an incomplete basket case. I've been collecting and making parts all along I finally got it running and riding and thought I'd post a picture. Obviously it's not finished but I've been riding it around the yard and boy did I forget how much fun 3 wheels are!
  4. red baron

muskin cat wheel star

looking for a single wheel star for a 6" rim (are there other sizes?), poor condition is ok as long as it's priced as such
  5. red baron

Close enough parts for the frugal

I cringe at the reception a thread like this might get, I hope I don't get run off. How about common parts that can substitute rare, expensive or hard to find items even if they're not exact. For example not every mini is worthy of that ultra rare expensive disc caliper. I don't have very good...
  6. red baron

Muskin cat collectibility

How collectible are Muskin cat mini bikes? I know some are more so than others. I think it wise to know so you need to know when a bike is just not a good candidate for restoration.
  7. red baron

source for springs?

Does anyone know of a good source for springs? I need a neck spring for a Muskin Cat 400x but it would be nice to have a resource for other springs if needed
  8. red baron

Has anyone here tried ice racing?

A few buddies and myself are going to try playing on the ice this year. I've seen a few videos of people running pit bikes and big tire bikes but at the moment we're building old mini bikes and I think we're all running 6" wheels. My entry is a Cat 400x and I've been looking at tires and it...
  9. red baron

Rupp scrambler/roadster question

Will a Briggs 5 hp flathead fit in roadster2/ scrambler frame?
  10. red baron

mini bike for a tall rider

I'm looking for recommendations for a readily available frame for a tall rider (6'2"). I need leg room for circle racing. Thank you
  11. red baron

1970? Lil indian spitfire

The story I got when I bought this was it was stored in a barn for 30+ years and the farmer sold it to the previous seller and he had it inside for a long time. The frame looks straight to me and pretty much rust free and it looks like the original color was yellow. The 6" wheels look good. the...
  12. red baron

Trail king, tote goat? and some sort of trike in PA

I found what looks like a trail king or tote goat and a trike for $400 while browsing facebook marketplace in Lehighton PA and the seller is Joshua George. They are beat up but the bike looks like it might just need a motor and drive clutch.For that price I think it might be worth looking into...
  13. red baron

quadractor utv?

I can't put up a link but if you search 1979 quadractor in Vermont craigslist it should come up, Maybe one of you can put a link up. I think it has a place here and I think you guys will get a kick out of it. Unique to say the least!
  14. red baron

Uncanoonuc Mountaineers Snowmobile & Mini-Bike Show & Swap (Goffstown, NH)

https://nh.craigslist.org/snw/d/uncanoonuc-mountaineers/6711455897.html I just saw this on NH craigslist and wanted to pass it on. I've never heard of it so I don't know what it's going to be like. I'll be going if it fits into my schedule.
  15. red baron

predator 212 hemi throttle assembly

If someone has one from a mikuni conversion or something I'd like to put it to use. Pm me with the price please.I would also buy the stock carb as well. Brian
  16. red baron

Are Lifan motors any good

I'm looking for a good replacement motor with electric start for my Cushman scooter and I some sound input/advice. I'm looking at the 7hp model and plan to use a comet tav 20 or 30. Reliability is paramount! Thanks in advance
  17. red baron

Fun, laid back, inexpensive location. is it a unicorn?

This might seem like kind of a crazy place to post this but I can't think of a more diverse group to discuss this with. I'm looking ahead for a get away location for retirement or maybe even re locate. I've searched the web but they don't seem to give an honest perspective. I'm looking for low...
  18. red baron

parts interchangability

I have a flat head 4hp, what parts will interchange with a 5hp? or what is available for performance parts for this motor?
  19. red baron

Vintage open Arco? unknown

Well the 3 wheeler is frozen into the yard so this is plan B. I picked this frame up last week, I can only guess it's an Arco. Why all the random parts and motors? I have no clue what I'm going to build yet. I've been threatening to build a 2 stroke but the 4 stroke would be easier and more...
  20. red baron

Red baron's more than 2 wheels/ Anything Goes manco rustler

I got this over the summer and lost interest in it. I decided to give it a go, Now if I could just get it out of the frozen mud. whoops I titled the post for the wrong class