Search results

1. litebulblsc

MTD Trail Flite and Custom mini chopper for parts or repair

Looking to sell them as is where is. Take all or none. MTD Trail Flite and Mini Chopper Best to email me through the craigslist link. Thanks
  2. litebulblsc

Remove brow or deck block?

I have been doing some searching around here the last couple of days on how to build up a flat briggs. I noticed the brow removing was a good way to make more power with other mods. While searching for pictures of this mod, I notices some people just do the area in between the head gasket...
  3. litebulblsc

FS: Keihin 22mm carb

I have this extra 22mm carb off a Honda ATC200 that I am looking to sale. Main reason I am selling is for some money for my build. I am going to be running one just like this on my 5HP Flat Briggs. This is a nice carb that just needs a cleaning. Asking $35 plus shipping for it. Josh
  4. litebulblsc

FS: Briggs Flat 5 Carb and Tank

I have the old tank and carb off of my 5HP flat head brigs for sale. I will no longer be needing them, so I figured I would see if anyone else needed it. Start it out at $20 plus shipping. I will clean it up and get more pictures, just posting it up fast. Josh
  5. litebulblsc

Decided to build my MTD Trail Flite.

Since I cannot seem to sell it, and I just rapped up a project, I decided to do some work on my mini bike. I don't like to type a lot and I know people don't like to read a lot, so pics. Heres my 1983 ATC250R I just "finished" up. I realize it still needs lots of purtying up done, but that...
  6. litebulblsc

Anyone interested in an old MTD Trail Flite?

I still have my old MTD Trail Flite that I cannot find bearings for. I would love to get it going, but I have kind of moved on to 3 wheelers, so I am putting it up for sale. It is located in LaSalle, Mi. Needs wheel bearings and possibly engine work as it hasn't been started in 5 years, and...
  7. litebulblsc

MTD TrailFlite

I have one that I would like to sell. The bike needs wheel bearings and some motor work. Would like to get $150 for it. Eamail me at litebulblsc@yahoo.com for more info and pics Located in Michigan 48145
  8. litebulblsc

pics of my mtd trail flite

Well there she is. Shes got a 5hp briggs on it that pushes it to about 45mph. No brakes hooked up so you gotta use your feet to stop. Noticed the rear wheel got a little wobbly on it so took it apart to find the bearing were shot. Have not found new bearing for it yet and am still looking...
  9. litebulblsc

MTD Trail Flite bearings

I have an old Trail Flite that the bearings blew out in. I am having trouble finding replacements. Any ideas?