Search results

1. Shane5684

Help identify frame I’ve had this mini bike since I was my sons age and we are going to restore it

I have built a new axles for it to accept timken bearings and we have fixed to egged shaped holes…
  2. Shane5684

Help identify frame I’ve had this mini bike since I was my sons age and we are going to restore it

Started the final grind on the intake valve port. Does anyone have suggestions before I go to far? Smoothed any casting marks out and made an nice smooth transition for flow. Might end up polishing the exhaust port out with cutting compound once I’m done so carbon can’t collect anywhere. Any...
  3. Shane5684

Yes the engine will appear stock but I all actuality won’t be…. We are not modify the frame and or front end. We also have a 1973 Kawasaki 100 to rebuild as well. I’m going to figure out how much I can sadly cut off the head tonight and finish the final porting. I’ll post more pics as we move along.
  4. Shane5684

So finally got around to building the exhaust and finished cutting the valves what do you think? Yes I cut .015 off the valve for more flow. next is the intake with a 22mm slide carb. Since the motor isn’t original as I thought it a 78 Briggs 3.5 horse I’m showing my son how to port polish cut...
  5. Shane5684

1964 lil Indian axles

This is what I’m doing I have to make plates for the outside to reinforce the bottom of the leg. One end will weld to the new axle with a 5/16 bolt to hold it into place on the tab.
  6. Shane5684

1964 lil Indian axles

Yessir I am on my way to my house now and I will
  7. Shane5684

1964 lil Indian axles

Everyone So the front forks from have a bolt in the are egg shaped and cracked. So I’ve decided to make a better axles and upgrade to tinker self sealed bearing I will post more once I’m home from the progress. this is the progress I’ve made at 3am after a rd call to Ohio. The od is .620 oal...
  8. Shane5684

Has Anyone Powder Coated a Vintage Gas Tank?

I’ve seen the aftermath of trying to accomplish this
  9. Shane5684

Need to make or find original brakes

I like them I private messaged you sir.
  10. Shane5684

You from the PA?
  11. Shane5684

Unfortunately I don’t do Facebook causes issues that I don’t want in my life. However you can email me at shopfirestoneeletric@gmail.com that’s my work email
  12. Shane5684

What to use for exhaust pipe?

You do very nice work. Used to do a lot of 3A sanitary welding for food and or hospitals with 316 tubing I’m going to purge and fuse and see how it works.
  13. Shane5684

What’s your friends number?
  14. Shane5684

I will message him. Thank you.
  15. Shane5684

LIL Indian Minibike brake caliper

Is this still available
  16. Shane5684

I’d pay that if I could find one. I’ve been looking online now for two weeks.
  17. Shane5684

I have a 1965 lil Indian not sure on model and or how original it is frame is nice and now beat up some of the old weld do need gone over with that said. I need to figure out the braking system. Is the aftermarket if I buy different wheels? is there availability for the original rear brake...
  18. Shane5684

As I relook at the pictures you are haha.
  19. Shane5684

Are you purging it as you weld?