Search results

1. ratfink396

Ruttman Chopper Sissy Bar

Looking for a Ruttman Grasshopper chopper sissy bar; Needs to be straight & re-chromable; Please P.M. me with pics & price. THANKS!
  2. ratfink396

"The Big One" Vintage Kart Meet

Just wanted to remind every about a really great vintage kart meet over Labor Day weekend in Fremont Ohio; I started going a few years ago and now its a must do every year! This is the largest gathering of vintage karts in the world and one of only a very small handful of American karting events...
  3. ratfink396

WANTED: Simplex Tank

Looking for a tank for a Simplex Sportsman, Compact or Senior; Don't care about paint or dents, just need one that is not rusted out and would be useable. Photo attached of what I'm looking for. Please PM me with pics & price. THANK YOU!
  4. ratfink396

WANTED: Wheel like this!

Looking for a 2 piece, aluminum, 6" wheel like this one; Can anyone also identify it? See next post for pics..... THANKS!
  5. ratfink396

Vintage Motor Bike Club Meet

Heading off to the VMBC meet in Portland, Indiana today; Best event of the year! Traveling kinda light this year.....
  6. ratfink396

Just wanted to remind every about a really great vintage kart meet over Labor Day weekend in Fremont Ohio; I went last year, and now its a must do every year! This is the largest gathering of vintage karts in the world and one of only a very small handful of American karting events that recieves...
  7. ratfink396

"The Big One"

Just wanted to remind every about a really great vintage kart meet over Labor Day weekend in Fremont Ohio; I went last year, and now its a must do every year! This is the largest gathering of vintage karts in the world and one of only a very small handful of American karting events that...
  8. ratfink396

At The Swap Meet

Ran into Slywilliez & JMBmini today at the car parts swap meet; Always nice to see members in person! Both nice guys ! :thumbsup:
  9. ratfink396

Vintage Kart Event in Ohio

Went to The Big One Kart event this weekend and all I can say is "WOW". There was a ton of karts and people there. driving, selling parts, and watching. Seen quite a few OldMiniBikes members there also. This is must do for next year. Those Rear Engine American Racer guys really know how to put on...
  10. ratfink396

Can Anyone I.D. This One??

Picked this one up last weekend: 3.5 Tec, 5" wheels with Victor(?) tires; goofy Earles type front end; Curious to what it may be.... Thanks!
  11. ratfink396

Are any OldMiniBikes members going to this vintage kart meet Labor Day weekend in Fremont, Ohio? I have never been, but I am planning on attending this year; Looked at past years events at rearenginekarts.com & it looks awesome!
  12. ratfink396

WANTED: Bonanza Shock Spring

Looking for 1 external & 1 internal spring for a Bonanza shock like this one. (Photo courtesy of Markus - thanks!)
  13. ratfink396

WANTED: Bonanza Fork

Need fork for Bonanza MB 1210 (NOT the TC model) with the external springs; need one in straight restorable condition.... Thanks! :thumbsup:
  14. ratfink396

WANTED: Trail Horse Fenders

Need a pair of fenders for a Trail Horse hardtail I just picked up; need to be good enough to re-chrome; Please PM me with pic & price.... Thanks!
  15. ratfink396

Steel Fenders WANTED

Looking for 2 metal fenders similar to ones pictured; 12 to 13 inches in length straight across bottom & 4 to 4 1/4 inches wide MAX (1 to fit between fork tubes); Need to be good enough to chrome with NO HOLES. Will be using 4.10-3.50-6" tires; Tried the Azusa ones-wrong size.....THANKS!
  16. ratfink396

Bendix Brake Arm WANTED

Need brake arm/lever like the one pictured for 5" Bendix brake; This application is a Rupp Continental, may be others; THANKS!
  17. ratfink396

HeadLight Desparately Needed!

Looking for a light EXACTLY like this one, only nice enough to re-chrome; looks like a standard battery powered Delta mini bike light but has a slight "eyebrow" on top front; small black on/off switch on back; this one was originally on a '50s scooter; Any help will be GREATLY appreciated! THANKS!
  18. ratfink396

Mickey Bike Serial Number Plate

I know these are hard to find & pricey, but I need one for my resto; Can anyone PLEASE help?? Thanks!
  19. ratfink396

Thank You!

I would like to send out a BIG thanks to OldMiniBikes member Rawtone for picking up a Mickey Thompson minibike in So-Cal & shipping it back to me in Ohio; I've been wanting one for a while & he was kind enough to help me out; Great guy to do business with, honest & trustworthy. All too often all we hear...
  20. ratfink396

Barris Super Stocker Decals

Got some extras when I had some made for my bike; 4 pieces, the upper & lower scripts are on clear background & are separate; striping for on 2 upper frame tubes in front of seat; $30.00 + $2.85 postage; PM me if interested......... Thanks!