Vintage Motor Bike Club Meet

6doggie3

Make sure to post some pics of the meet!
And posts some pics of your mini's also?
What is the green on with the go powers Lil Indian, Arco,?

Thanks, Buck! 6dog: its a Lil Injun 600 2speed; was too busy, too hot, & too lazy to take pics - sorry! Got to meet GarysGuns from Mich, tho; Nice guy!

delray

hey ratfink396, i need to go someday. looks like alot to see and sounds like you can ride all day there if you bring something that is vintage correct.......:thumbsup:

hey ratfink396, i need to go someday. looks like alot to see and sounds like you can ride all day there if you bring something that is vintage correct.......:thumbsup:
Delray - You GOTTSTA go! The venue is a county fairgrounds with 2 restroom/shower facilities, and a fair amount of electric hookups; Vintage is the encouraged theme, but not mandatory; However, newer, modern stuff is usually the downfall of vintage meets, for a lot of reasons....

delray

cool...........i have heard from other members in the pass it is a very good show and better then windber in some ways. you can ride all day and do they still have like a 25 mile road trip with minibikes, cushman scooters and other vintage bikes. i believe patrick was telling me that 3 years ago at windber. was that the last time i seen you too?

Last edited:
Yes, Delray, it was 3 years ago at the giant mud-fest; A buddy of mine today told me some of the mini bike guys got together for their own rides Friday nite and Sat. morning, one was 20mi.; Due to previous plans, I had to come home Thurs nite; I know the Cushman guys do a 40mi ride. Would love to see you there next year!

Here are a few more pictures of the set ups. I posted individual bikes on an other posting of Portland.

Attachments