Search results

1. temoviedube

Engines Galore!

8 Engines total 1 6hp Tecumseh Powersport (incomplete) 1 5hp Tecumseh Enduro (missing air cleaner, and starter cord) 2 3hp Briggs and Stratton ( I think they are complete minus one gas cap) 1 3.5hp? Tecumseh (incomplete) 1 5hp Briggs and Stratton 1 5hp Briggs and Stratton with a Gear...
  2. temoviedube

Fox Camper Roller $75

I have what I believe to be a Fox Campus Roller. Asking $75. I live in Sacramento CA. The Suspension was removed and steel tubing was welded in place. There is also a secret compartment under the seat. (See Pics)
  3. temoviedube

Trojan Roller $75

I think it is a Trojan frame. Someone put on what looks like Trail 90 Forks. Roller with two 6" Go Power wheels. Asking $100. I live in Sacramento, CA.
  4. temoviedube

Sensation Mike Bike $125

I have what I believe to be a Sensation Mike Bike. I'm asking $125. I live in Sacramento, CA The last picture shows where there was a frame break that was re-welded and reinforced. (I did not see the original break, nor did I weld that) Edit: Runs, but will need a throttle cable. Bike...
  5. temoviedube

B&S gear reduction

3 questions: How do I get the gear reduction peice off? What are the benifits of having it? If I dont want it, is anyone interested in buying it?
  6. temoviedube

Need help identifying

My brother bought this (after i told him not to) yesterday. Any information on this kart would be greatly appreciated. And any links to sites for parts that may fit would also be appreciated.
  7. temoviedube

Got a new bike! What is it?

Hey guys, I just bought this bike yesterday for $10!!! I'm just kidding. I bought this because I thought it looked cool, but I have no idea what it is. Any help would be appreciated.
  8. temoviedube

Drunken Dragster Project

This is my friends project. started as a pos minibike frame with a 3horse B&S. Chopped the front steering neck off and put a ball bearing one that came with the forks. Motor is a rebuilt raptor with a tillotson 334 carb set up to run alky. Rear suspension is still being pondered but I have a...
  9. temoviedube

ID help

I got this bike a while ago, but just got it running recently. Any one know what it is?
  10. temoviedube

I got a Go Devil, a fox, and this

Now, what is it?
  11. temoviedube

just wondering

if anyone could ID these carburetors. the black one says Bombardier and was made canada. i realized these did not come off small engines but i was hoping to maybe get some info about them.
  12. temoviedube

So I'm pretty happy right now.

I got all this at a garage sale for $180. I think the frame is a Bonanza? I also need some help IDing the more complete bike. It has Honda trail 90 forks but what was is originally? I have a picture of the original forks too.
  13. temoviedube

whats this one?

>>> minibike<<< 5hp honda i think i'm gonna pick it up tomorrow, is it worth the money? it looks like a bird nighthawk? but the forks are different.
  14. temoviedube

need some help

i cant get my flywheel off. any ideas?
  15. temoviedube

what do you guys think?

is it a good deal? Mini Bikes - Two
  16. temoviedube

Need help IDing

Ok, so the background story is this: My grandpa opened up the automotive department for Pennys and so they started selling minibikes. In order to have the best my grandpa would put on monthly shows for which dealers from all over the country would come and show what they had and Pennys could...