So I'm pretty happy right now.

I got all this at a garage sale for $180. I think the frame is a Bonanza? I also need some help IDing the more complete bike. It has Honda trail 90 forks but what was is originally? I have a picture of the original forks too.

Last edited:
Jeez, yet another of those wierd frames with the Fox features. This makes 3 that have popped up this month. Don't think there's been a positive ID yet.

And yes the one is an early Bonanza with the front pegs. Should have had Go Power wheels.

That black one must be a real blast to ride. Hard right turns apply the brake, the seat has a hole in it to accomadate the air filter. The over-fill splash from the tank soaks the pants and the direct exhaust ignites them.!!! :)
Jokes aside, looks like a great find at a very good price.

And now the seller has a cleaner garage LOL
Good find craigslist is the best. I remember the old days when you looked on the market bulletin boards for bargains. Then came ebay and now we have Craigslist to drive us mad. LOL What size is that Tecumseh HS engine?
Steve :scooter:

The wheels on the black one should be on the Bonanza. Did you get any more go power wheels? Does the stack of tires all have rims?

The Black one looks it could be a fox of some kind (steroid model) I'd put that springer back on it!

Nice find well worth $180 :thumbsup:
And as GTO stated earlier.. The rims that are on the Black mini look to be 6" GO-Power with General Tires that should be on the bonanza frame although you will need the swing arm to mount the rear wheel on your bonanza.

Mac

That leading link style suspension front end is off of a trojan mini bike.
Trojans are funny looking.
Nothing like today's "Make Me Happy" purchase of an Aggie Bike for $150.
Check out the funny looking horse on the clutch cover. ZEBRA.....Score !