Search results

1. mnibike

Flam Thrower Exhaust - HELP

I have a Honda gx160 with a 3stg candy cane header and I want to make it shoot out flames when desired. I have some what of an idea on what I should do but Im not 100% sure. I want to be able to shoot out some pretty decent flames. I already get some small ones occasionally from back fire but...
  2. mnibike

Baja Heat Question

Hey I just bought a Baja Heat for 200$ and was wondering if the mods from agk for the gx160/200 will work on this 6.5hp engine? Thanks.
  3. mnibike

Dedicated to Briggsscooter

I got the idea and courage to build this after seeing how cool and successful Briggsscooter's build was. It has a- *Brand NEW Genuine Honda Gx160 *Comet TAV-2 *Robertson Torque Tube * Jetted Carb (#90) *Uni Air Filter (you guys already know...
  4. mnibike

%$#@ing tav-2 - help!!!!

Ok my Tav-2 setup on my Genuine 5.5 Honda has given me sh1t from the start. When I first put everything together it looked normal and everything. Then once I started the engine it was HELL. I revved the engine and at around WOT (3600 rpms) the springs holding the weight together came apart and...
  5. mnibike

Diffferent Clones?

Anything to worry about? I ordered the "2007 EPA/CARB Certified" clone instead of the "EPA certified" clone?
  6. mnibike

Tav-2 question/problem

Ok, I just got everything hooked up and tightened and I tried to rotate my rear wheel but the tav-2 turns the engine over with it, and when I just try to slowly pull the starter cord it turn the Tav-2 with it.This is a brand new Tav by the way and its acting like its engaged all the time. If...
  7. mnibike

Need Good Cond. 30-35t- #40/41 sprocket

I need to buy to a sprocket in good condition or new that is fit for a #40/41 chain and has 30-35t. Thanks,mnibike
  8. mnibike

Small Sprockets-#41/40

Does anyone know where to purchase small #41/40 sprockets? My gearing ratio is 4:1 and with the TAV-2 running I don’t think it would hurt to go with a smaller sprocket. I've looked at pretty much every site I know of and the smallest sprocket I can find is a 40t, which is what I'm running right...
  9. mnibike

What to do with the breather tube?

Ok, I ordered a Uni crankcase breather from oemcycle but apparently they're having some shipping problems:thumbdown: so it doesnt look like its going to be here soon. I want to ride, but I don't know what to do with my breather tube hanging off my valve cover...
  10. mnibike

Very Clean Mini Bike

I was looking through adds on craiglist and came upon this very nice looking mini bike for a decent price Old School Mini bike
  11. mnibike

Gx160 spring?

Ok, mistakenly I removed my throttle arm and without realizing the setup of it I went to put it back and forgot how to :thumbdown:. I have the rod with the spring connected properly from the governor arm to the carb but I have this spring that I know has to go somewhere on throttle lever and...
  12. mnibike

Governor Question

Ok, Im having trouble understanding my governor on my Gx160. I want to leave the governor in but my throttle hookup isnt attached to the governor arm any more. So does this mean the governor wouldnt work? So lets say it is working, would it be ok to just leave the governor arm where it is, under...
  13. mnibike

Tav-2 Gearing?

Ok, I just ordered a new TAV-2 and feel like it should provide a little more power. How do I change the factory setting of 1, to 2 or 3?
  14. mnibike

Good Chain Breaker?

Ok I need to know of a good chain breaker to purchase. One that will get the job done. Well I purchased a chain breaker not knowing it was a piece of $h1T. It completely bent the link and didn't even get close to popping the pin out. It looked like this. My chain is #41 size.
  15. mnibike

Sprocket's Direction???

Ok I was wondering if there is anyway you can reverse a sprocket’s direction. To make it a little more clear, is there anyway you can fix it so the sprocket locks up in the opposite direction. I need to do this because of mounting space. If this is successful all will go PERFECT!!! It's the only...
  16. mnibike

K&N air filter help???

Ok I just ordered an air filter adapter for my gx160 affordablegokarts: Air Filter Adaptor and was wondering if it matters which K&N air filter to get. I know I have get a filter with 2 7/16" flange but just didn't know which to get? Any suggestions would help. The direct link isn't working so...
  17. mnibike

TAV-2 quality???

Ok, well I was purchasing the drive system(TAV-2) for my mini bike(gx160) last night and was about to finish my billing information for Comet Ind. until I looked on ebay and saw that these TAV-2 kits for about 60-70$ cheaper. Does anybody know if there is a quality difference or is it simply...
  18. mnibike

Performance Parts Dealers

Ok, I've looked around many of the well known/reliable sites but can't find a good site that sells 19mm mikuni carbs. Anyone know good sites that have this product and some more after market parts??? -mnibike
  19. mnibike

GX160 questions

Ok I'm running 22mm mikuni carb, K&N air filter, performance header, governor removed and an ARC Billet Rod on a real gx160. I was wondering what valve springs do you guys recommend and how essential would it be to get an alum. flywheel and with that automatic 4* timing advance from the new...
  20. mnibike

Identification?

Ok, I found a pretty cool looking vintage mini on craigslist that is going for 275$ and wanted to know if it worth it and if it's just a homemade mini or an actual brand? http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn264/sharpening4u/IMG_0054.jpg -mnibike