Search results

1. J

White smoke building up inside valve cover after new parts

No, I don’t have a catch can the problem was that oil was getting past the piston rings because they were worn so I honed the cylinder and got a brand new flat top piston and rings and it fixed the problem
  2. J

The problem was my piston rings they were not good, I changed it out for a flat top piston with new rings and it’s running like a champ
  3. J

https://share.icloud.com/photos/079qWKEUG2vdFsfhSeCL4JP8w I put in a billet rod FIRE265 cam Champion rocker arms 26lb springs After putting in these parts smoke builds up inside valve cover when I rev
  4. J

Carb Size Question

Did you order the black mamba cam from small engine cams website and if so did they charge you shipping and how long did it take to deliver to your doorstep?
  5. J

Question about black mamba cam for pred 212 (non hemi)

Ive been looking at a few cams some including the FIRE265 HOT265 some dynocams and then I stumbled upon a site named "small engine cams" the black mamba and black mamba jr and they seem pretty sweet I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with these cams and how well they perform...