1. OND

Bonanza BC 1310, 1400, 1500 Seat Pan (Re-Popped)

Re- Popped BC 1310, 1400, 1500 seat pan for sale. This is the longer seat pan for the Bonanza's not the shorter MX style. I re-popped this off of a original seat that's posted in the pics. Seat on the (left) is the one that is re-popped (right) is the original. $75.00 plus shipping , these...
  2. bigevilone2

Bonanza BC 1400 fiberglass seat pan

Looking for a Bonanza BC 1400 fiberglass seat pan. Can be broken or cracked or chunks missing. Broken studs are also OK. Let me know watcha got ! Thanks Ed
  3. Midyrman

Exhaust System for BC 1400 with H50 Tec

Looking for the short exhaust manifold, long exhaust pipe and the guard. System exists and runs on the left side of the bike, if that makes any difference relative to the 1300 with HS40 which runs down the right side I don't know. Thanks. Tom
  4. Midyrman

BC1300 vs 1400 frame?

When there is a top mounted fiberglass tank on the BC1400-1500 did they simply add a third mounting bar on top of the frame rails towards the rear? Or did they also reposition the location of the forward-most 2 bars to accomodate both the (shorter) seat and fiberglass gas tank? Does anyone...
  5. slywilliez

Bonanza BC 1400 semi survivor

This is my latest find is a 1969 Bonanza BC 1400 semi Survivor. I have a friend that i would always hint to find me more bonanza as he travels a lot looking for vintage car projects. Well, last week i got lucking when he was in Arizona and came across this 1400 tucking in a garage. The old man...
  6. gobigorgohome

Bonanza 1400

looking for a good set of Bonanza 1400 fenders please pm me thank :thumbsup:you
  7. manchester1

WTB Bonanza 1400 gas tank brackets

Does anybody have a set of gas tank brackets for my BC 1400 Tank? OldMiniBikes is out of stock. I know I could make my own but it would be nice to have a correct set.:thumbsup: Thank you
  8. gobigorgohome

bonanza 1400

looking for bonanza 1400 seat/seat pan handle bars 7/8 riser pm me only thank you
  9. markus

Bonanza long jackshaft 1400 series

Looking for a long (10 3/4") Bonanza jackshaft for the 1400/1410 style bikes used with the outboard sprocket. mine is still useable if I reverse the way it sat (the bearings ate into it a little bit over the years) but would like a new one, and I dont think I will be able to make the cuts for...
  10. slywilliez

Bonanza 1400 frame

Up for sale is a decent bonanza bc1400/bc1500 frame. 150 obo.
  11. O

Cheeftah 1400 Arkansas Find

I started this thread in the wrong section and I'm putting this build where it belongs. I'm an OLD newb!!! I found this in an old salvage yard under a pile of lumber and car parts. Here are the "Find" pictures and the "current" pics after I cleaned on it. The chain guard and air cleaner were...
  12. Iron Honky

Cheeftah mb 1400 find

Found another barn find mini today. Lil beat up but all original except the foot pegs.
  13. guardrail dave

Bonanza bc 1400

the frame has the three top mounts with a bc 1300 seat the bike was taken as a trade in but looks and rides nice $350 if you pick it up
  14. yankee-bears

Bonanza BC 1400 Forks

Bonanza BC 1400 fork assembly . Upper fork tubes, retainers, boots, springs and lower tubes . I straightened the upper fork tube . Front plate has 6 holes for the badge and holes to mount handle bars . $65.00 plus shipping.
  15. 5HP69Bonanza

Bonanza 1400 Handlebars.

I'm looking for an original straight Bonanza BC1400/1500 handlebar.
  16. ddmrk

Bonanza bc 1400 and Chopper parts needed

parts needed for Bonanza BC 1400 Gas tank chain guard seat cable engine like to put Hodaka motor your toughts ? also needed for chopper front wheel kidnye 2 pc front wheel gas tank engine also hodaka REPO parts are ok also
  17. John in MN.

Bonanza BC 1400

Selling my 1400. I had the exhaust, fenders, lwr. forks, handle bars, and chain guard rechromed. Show quality. There is a blemish on the exhaust bend. The seat is not correct, but new. The engine data plate is not the original, when I got the bike it was missing. I do have the original shocks...
  18. bigevilone2

Bonanza BC 1400 with Predator engine

Selling my Bonanza bc1400. New predator engine with a Mikuni 22mm carb.Engine is stock. Real BC seat with fiber glass pan, I made the tank and chain guard. Suppose to have larger tires on it. It has original Bonanza bars on it,they have a little dent by the kill button. Decent badge. NO FENDERS...
  19. SANY0175

SANY0175

20. C

Bonanza 1400

I am looking for a seat, shocks, and rear brake assembly. Prefer stock parts, butsuggestions on aftermarket parts that will look good would be appreciated. Thanks