New Paint

4. New Paint

New Paint

5. Baja MB 165

Baja MB 165

Just the start of my project
  6. FOMOGO

WTB Warrior MB 165 metal fenders

Guys I am looking for 2 sets of early Warrior metal fenders for the MB 165 series bikes. We are building 2 at the same time and 1 of them is entered in the build off. I will take sets, fronts, backs, damaged or undamaged. What have you got. Thanks for looking. Doug
  7. C

Baja 165 - Clutch Shaft Bolt Thread?

Hi all, I am getting close to having the Baja 165 running around! Got some help recently and got the bike running. I am going to be putting the clutch on, but I am not exactly sure what the bolt threads are for the engine shaft that supports the clutch assembly? Some folks are saying...
  8. Belbuekus

My 165 build

It's been several months since I got this project and over the Christmas Holidays I finally got a chance to put some time into it.
  9. bzehr54

Baja MB 165 torque values and timing chain adjustment.

Hello from Oklahoma. First off I am not a small engine mech. So bear with me please. I just bought a BAJA MB 165 for $40. The previous owner stated that it was running less than a year ago (YEA RIGHT!!!). The carburator was in a plastic jug, well part of it was. I finally had to replace...
  10. 1967 Tempest

Baja warrior 165 Questions ignition and headlight

I had planned on a TAV and a pred 212 satge 1 or 2 or a pred 301 replacement on said bike. Does this bike have a charging coil on the original engine? And has anyone done the swap and kept light working?
  11. B

Baja 165 new project

Just bought this baja 165 for $240 plan on working on engine and making completely flat black head to toe. It's going to be raw.