$20.00

1. M

F/S Pair of Chain Guards

Two chain guards, great shape. $20.00 shipped to ConUS.
  2. J

West Bend Engine mount

Here is a West Bend engine for 580 or 700 models. $20.00 plus shipping
  3. Jamie1972

Trail Horse GTO Series service/repair manual

Covers everything from GTO-100-1500 10 pages, not sure if it's a repop.? Maybe. $20.00,free shipping.
  4. OND

* Honda / Clone Gas Tanks *

I've got these gas tanks just sitting on the shelve, If anyone needs one just let me know and I'll get you a better pic or do any measurements you need... $20.00 shipped. Pic is coming, I forgot to download it ! :eek:
  5. bigevilone2

Bonanza Chopper Sissybar CR 400

Used Bonanza CR 400 sissy bar. Needs rechroming and has a little chain rash. The bar is straight and the springs are stiff. It is not frozen up and would be good for a rider bike. Price is $40.00 + $20.00 shipping Paypal only !
  6. Gibson

My $22.00 carb from Evilbay

Ok, back about 4 months ago bought this 82 Honda CB125S very nice bike ran ok. keep having problems with the carb, so i ordered one off ebay, got it installed it, ran like brand new, let it set for a couple weeks, went to start it yesterday kick kick kick that folker untill i almost passed out...
  7. mybiz

L$$K what a $20.00 set of Grips went for

Here the reason why :censure: is getting out of control. People think there stuff is worth so much. You get two or three people who dont have a lick of sense and are more than likely will find a set of grips the same as these or better for $20.00 in the next few days. And i dont care who bought...