L$$K what a $20.00 set of Grips went for

mybiz

Here the reason why :censure: is getting out of control. People think there stuff is worth so much. You get two or three people who dont have a lick of sense and are more than likely will find a set of grips the same as these or better for $20.00 in the next few days. And i dont care who bought them even if it was my best friend. I hope the damn grips fall a part now that might sound mean but $141.83 That = stupidity in my book :doah:
Vintage Bonanza mini bike twist throttle assm. 1" bars

Please wait
Image not available

• Enlarge

Item condition:NewEnded:Oct 19, 200919:53:31 PDTBid history:12 bids

Winning bid:US $135.83

Returns:No Returns Accepted
Coverage:pay with
and your full purchase price is covered | See terms

Shipping:$6.00US Postal Service Priority MailSee more services
See discounts
| See all details Estimated delivery within 7-8 business days

bandit 40

Holy chit:confused: Im tempted to pull the ones off my bonanza. that look just like them and..........................find me a sucker:eek:ut:. mybiz this is out of control bidding,unless someone bid it up for a friend :thumbdown: Which I have heard of. ... :censure: idiots

last fall a 72 sue trailhopper nos seat sold for $300.00,it just takes 2 guys
that wont to finish a mini,then the sky can be the limit ? O well :confused:

I bought a set of 7/8 ones like that for $25. They also came with 2 rolling bikes and 4 engines, 3 of which I got running with little effort. :lol:

Ridiculous

I usually keep my mouth shut and don't post much (although I read a lot on here), but this is "ridiculous".

What's next????? Will there be Mini Bikes on "Barret-Jackson" being bought by rich and emotional guys that pay too much for a Mini Bike just to have it sit in their garage and never be ridden so they can brag about their purchase and show their friends? Meanwhile the cost of the "hobby" gets out of reach for some/most of us; just like old Hot Rods did. Although I still have my old Hot Rod from my "younger" days. I'm glad I kept it along with my Mini Bike from days way back before the Hot Rod.

I'll go back to "reading" now. Thanks.

mybiz

Here is the item number if you want to look at the bid history I've tried to put it up but it tells me i have way to many everythings
Item number:

:doah::eek:ut::doah::eek:ut::doah::eek:ut::hammer::doah::hammer: