1. OND

Predator 212 Gas Tank

Predator 212 fuel tank has one small ding in the back corner...Inside is spot less . $20.00 and I'll ship it for free
  2. F

Predator 212 won't stay running...

Right now, I can pull the starter, then I have to give it throttle to keep it alive. If I let go of the throttle the engine will kill itself. If I release the choke, the bike starts moving BUT when you let go of the throttle, the engine should idle, but it doesn't. The engine just dies. Has...
  3. M

Predator 212 Kill Switch

So I was looking for a kill switch for my predator 212. And I was wondering if this would work. On Off Switch Kill Switch for Doodlebug Mini Bike Blitz Racer Baja Dirt Bug | eBay Would have the same ground and wire as the predator? If anyone knows of anything cheaper and if this will even...
  4. 212Nasty

Predator 212 Intake

See so many cool intakes. Yet can't find them. I took off my air filter intake today and it seems the intake would need an adapter? Could someone post the links here to an adapter and a not "to" pricy air filter? Looking to spend no more then 40. Also. Does this mean I'll have to add the new...
  5. A

MonsterMoto B-80 Engine swap with predator 212 instructions

Hey guys, I'm planning on switching out the old engine for a new upgraded predator 212CC engine but I'm not sure of all the steps I need to take when installing it on my MMB-80. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I plan on doing a straight line from the clutch to the back wheel.
  6. hmgway

Predator 212 carb issue

Hi, lurked here for a bit for valuable info and now looking for some specific help from the insightful members here. I have a Predator 212 that I upgraded with new header/exhaust and intake. I also bought the etube and new jets .36 and .37. It idles well but when I give it gas it kills...
  7. B

stage 1 kit for himi 212

do i have to use 8 advace key or can ii just use stock one
  8. A

Best combination of parts for Predator 212 for max performance?

To get the best performance. What r the best combination of after market parts for a predator 212 brand new engine, or is the stage four kit good enough?
  9. cpu77

Predator 212 Hemi Wondering what my next upgrade should be.

I am wanting more power. I trail ride and occasionally run on the street. Wondering what my next upgrade should be. Current setup is.. Hemi 212 Billet Flywheel Billet Rod (Stock Size) Intake Jet Kit Straight Pipe Exhaust TAV 12T/53T -Just Bought Black Mamba Jr 26lb Springs...
  10. W

Lifan 212 Recomended Upgrades?

Hello all: I have a Lifan 212cc "www.brandnewengines.com/LF170F-BDQ.aspx" I am planning to UPGRADE the cam to the following: MOD2-Grind-Predator-Core-Dyno-Cams from OldMiniBikes???? my question is , Is this CAM compatible with this engine??????? are the normal gasket kits like ...
  11. B

upgrading my 212 non hemi

Thinking about purchasing the stage 3 kit with a billet flywheel. what kind of hp gains should i expect? is everything i need included?
  12. V

Doodle Bug + Predator 212 = Hauling A$$

I bought my second Doodle Bug on Craigslist last week. Paid $120 for it. The seller told me it only need a tune up and it would run. Of course it needed more then that. When I got it home I realized that the float bowl for the carb was gone, as well as a few springs. I looked at it good, but it...
  13. cpu77

Will my Intake, Exhaust, and Jets from my 196cc Yellow fit my 212 Hemi Predator?

I bought a brand new Stock Box clone 5yrs ago with all the go fast goodies... Arc Flywheel Valve Springs Intake Exhaust Cam Jets Rod I never installed any of it. Recently I bought a Hemi predator 212 which I installed in my doodlebug. I was wondering what would fit the? Seems...
  14. R

Pred 212 gas tank swap

Ive got a used round gas tank on the way, I dont think i need a fuel pump as long as the tank is mounted above the carb for a gravity fed fuel system, right? What would the advantage of running a fuel pump? more options to mount the tank? I have read that people just plug up the breather on the...
  15. 1967 Tempest

Pred 212 choke lever

Anyone got one I could buy for a few bucks? I lost mine before I could put bracket on.
  16. A

After jetting carb and intake on Predator 212 sputters mid rpm

sputters at mid rpms. low rpms are fine takes off no problem but when i hold it to mid rpm not WOT it will sputter. i can smell gas real bad when i let off and am at a stand still. i have a free flow exhaust on it. i checked for vent lock in the tank by loosening the cap but it doesnt help. i...
  17. 1967 Tempest

Quiet muffler Thread. Post videos. Looking for a quiet muffler for Pred 212.

Mine is from a stage one kit from OldMiniBikes. Is this the same as the Bullet from Hot Rod? Does anyone have the RLV silencer? I need something quieter or the neighbors might start to complain... This doesn't do it justice on how loud it is.. https://youtu.be/CtLZfv5Q9Dg
  18. Davidisabeersnob

Starting fresh with a 212 Predator

Starting fresh with a new bike. It's just the frame, so I get to pick the engine I want. I picked up the 212 Predator (60363) engine for $90 with all the coupons out there right now. Question is, what will I need to start fresh? Common sense says: -Clutch -throttle grip and cable -chain...
  19. N

212 too much?

So I got me an arco easy riderII for free and am putting it together for my kids. Im wondering if the predator 212 is too much for this bike and my girls. I'm guessing this mini came with a 3 -5 hp engine? Thanks
  20. G

Predator 212 Issues

Hello everyone, kinda new to the forum. I've been reading the posts and can't fix my issue. I have a Predator 212 on a go kart, removed the governer, have a upgraded air filter, bigger jets in the carb, and a header. I removed the oil sensor as well. The problem is the go kart runs great...