1. bikebudy

TEC Tin Fuel Tank

Tank Only, off of 3hp side popper Dent Free, Like New inside. Comes with, Bracket, Petcock & Cap. Clean, Paint and use.....50.00 Plus shipping I'll get a better pic of the inside of the tank.
  2. tippycanoenm

el tigre fork

forks off of a el tigre .....the upper plate is dinged in a couple of spots, but the forks seem straight.....asking 50.00 shipped obo......will provide more pics upon request
  3. buckeye

50.00 bucks???

Good deal???
  4. rollin2

50.00 cl score

I know a lot of you guys dont care for these.But for 50 bucks?The guy said his son wrecked it and he wanted it gone.So i told him it was worth more,and his reply was...If you can use it take it.Didnt look like he was hurting for money though.Real nice house out in the country. I ask what was...
  5. BobColeman

Custom Seat 50.00 shipped in USA

16*9*5 in size drilled and tapped for a Harrison Wildcat 50.00 shipped in USA see pic below no tears no rips
  6. F

Look at my BARN FIND for $50.00!!!!!

Hey guys...I just made a SCORE last night. 75 yr old guy had this one in the back of his barn, on a pallet under a heavy canvas tarp...he said the last time it was rode was 20 yrs ago by his grandkids...(I guess they spray painted at that time :shrug: ) anyway...it has a 3hp B&S engine on...
  7. wellohhhkthen

Alexander Reynolds, frame, 50.00

Alexander Reynolds frame with small ape hangers that attach with what looks seat post clamps from a bike. It has a serial number on the back of the fork. It is 1966xx I think. It has fenders the front rim is rusted out and neither wheel rolls. I can bring it to AnnArbor. 765-717-0385