c-350

1. Dan-E-boy

Wanted- Rupp c-350 survivor seat

I have a Rupp c350 that is missing a seat. It's in good shape and has decent paint so I want to find a seat that fits the survivor look. Thanks for any help
  2. da0023

Rupp C-350 Clutch Help

I noticed the shoe spring on the clutch was stretched & a couple of the shoes damaged. Looks like the retaining clip gave way at some point & the clutch broke loose from the sprocket hub & damaged the shoes & it's carrier. Are the shoes & carrier still available or will these parts need to be...
  3. da0023

New Member from Alabama - Restoring Rupp C-350

Greetings, New Member from North Alabama. I've recently been commissioned by my Aunt to get her husband's Rupp C-350 on the road again & surprise him with it at his upcoming 60th birthday. It will also be used by the grandkids and nieces/nephews at family gatherings. The bike has...
  4. derekbmn

~**67' 68' ??? Rupp C-250 C-350 NOS Clutch Guard **~

For Sale.....NOS 67' (68' ???) Rupp C-250, C-350 Clutch Guard. It is not perfect (see pics) but I have done virtually nothing to is as far as the minor rust that is on it. This would be perfect for a clean survivor. Price is $295 Firm. Paypal preferred. Please PM me. Thanks in advance :thumbsup:
  5. markus

Rupp Continental, econocycle, cub, c-350 xl-350 possibly others kickstand

Made out of brand new and NOS parts. Kickstand that is a repro copy of Rupp part number 11186, this is the stand they used on many bikes through the 60's. The continentals, up to 66, the 67 c-350's the econocycles/cubs and the xl-350 to name a few check your part number for fitment. In 1969 they...
  6. M

Rupp c-250 c-350 forks

here is a set of really nice rupp forks. the suspension works great. they look straight everywhere. no bends, rewelds or cracks. $150 call 313 908-4844 mon - sat noon-8 pm (est) for faster response.
  7. george3

Rupp C-350

Finally decided to restore my rupp C-350 It was a bit of work but I think it came out good.