ct200u ex

1. jbonez

Hydraulic brake CT200U-EX

Has anyone converted to a hydraulic brake to a CT200U-EX? I've seen black66's conversation but he stretched the frame, curious if anyone has done a conversion without stretching the frame?
  2. L

Coleman ct200u running issue

So I am having a lot of trouble running my Coleman ct200u mini bike. It had been running perfectly fine until a couple of days ago when I put new gas in it and went for a ride. When I got to the top of a hill and stopped giving it throttle it shut off and wouldn’t start up again. I have since...
  3. L

Coleman ct200u running issue

So I am having a lot of trouble running my Coleman ct200u mini bike. It had been running perfectly fine until a couple of days ago when I put new gas in it and went for a ride. When I got to the top of a hill and stopped giving it throttle it shut off and wouldn’t start up again. I have since...
  4. S

Coleman CT200u ex Pull start

I recently purchased a ct200u ex used and modified it a little bit- stage 1 kit, new spark plug, new gas and oil, lubed up some parts, 18lb valve springs, new carb and carb jet. Athough recently i have not been able to start it up- the pull start will allow itself to be pulled a slight bit but...