Coleman ct200u running issue

So I am having a lot of trouble running my Coleman ct200u mini bike. It had been running perfectly fine until a couple of days ago when I put new gas in it and went for a ride. When I got to the top of a hill and stopped giving it throttle it shut off and wouldn’t start up again. I have since replaced the carburetor, put a new air filter on, and replaced the spark plug. Now I can start it by pulling the cord very hard but it idles very very low and then shuts off. I have given it throttle when I start it but it won’t go full power at all. I have changed the oil, checked the kill switch, messed with the idle screw for about an hour, checked the spark plug (am getting a spark), and cleaned the carburetor 3 times. I can’t find anything to help me on YouTube so if anyone has any tips or suggestions I will be very grateful. BD186A67-5DD6-45F0-B8BA-E1FD2119C1D7.jpeg

SAS289

Is the spring from the governor arm to the throttle on the carb missing on purpose? Without it it's going to be more difficult to start with the choke on because the throttle on the carb is closed. I don't think it's your problem but it's just an observation from your picture. You should still be able to pull with your right hand while opening the throttle with your left hand. But you would need to release the throttle at the same time you open the choke.

Just last evening I started and rode my "stock" bike for the first time in 7 months. It was a one handed one pull start up. The stock linkage/governor arrangement is still working exactly how Honda designed it to work.

Is the spring from the governor arm to the throttle on the carb missing on purpose? Without it it's going to be more difficult to start with the choke on because the throttle on the carb is closed. I don't think it's your problem but it's just an observation from your picture. You should still be able to pull with your right hand while opening the throttle with your left hand. But you would need to release the throttle at the same time you open the choke.

Just last evening I started and rode my "stock" bike for the first time in 7 months. It was a one handed one pull start up. The stock linkage/governor arrangement is still working exactly how Honda designed it to work.
It was like that when I bought the bike from somebody and they told me that it was a governor removal so I assumed the spring was removed to make the bike faster. Should I buy a new spring to put back on?

I’m here for the same thing. I just recently done a governor removal and made my own linkage to close the throttle but I can’t seem to get it started now. It’s like I have to hold the throttle all the way down to get it to crank but that’s every 100 pulls and it won’t stay alive if the throttles closed. Idk what to do any suggestions?