taco 100

1. sonerenos

super trail taco

for sale is a super trail taco. predator 212cc reliable build with: 18lb springs and SS valves. intake and carburetor header billet flywheel 8" Azusa spinner wheels and Azusa sprocket knobby tires hydraulic disc brake new front end springs inside the forks. $900.00 plus freight. best...
  2. ss396conv

WTB Taco Shock Parts

I need an upper Taco 100 (Ceriani) shock upper housing. I am willing to buy the entire shock or just parts....Thanks
  3. ss396conv

WTB: Meyers Lynx 65 Frame and Parts (Taco 100)

I am trying to restore a 1970 Meyers Lynx 65 minibike and could use any spare parts or even a good frame. The Lynx 65 was almost identical to the Taco 100 with minor changes to the frame, seat and clutch cover. I would also consider buying a complete Lynx bike Thanks!!!
  4. JamnJM

Steen's Myers Lynx or Taco 100 rear swing arm

Steen's Myers Lynx or Taco 100 rear swing arm $22 shipped (USPS Flat rate box is $12...so swing arm $10) with in the USA....
  5. dang151

Taco st 100 foot brake lever

I'm looking for a foot brake lever that fits a 71-72 Taco super trail 100 any condition. I am not a restorer so a reproduction or another brand that works would be fine
  6. M

Clutch & Kickstand Taco 100

Kickstand for Taco 100 Trying to finish my Taco 100, see my post in projects "Ultimate Taco Restoration", and I am missing the kickstand! Yesterday, I bought a proper Mercury clutch, actually 2, now I sure would like to find an authentic kickstand!
  7. marksteinhilber

Taco Time!

Order Up! This Taco is done. Had my first ride today, and it was fun. This bike is my best shot at restoring a Taco Super 100 to original condition with a Tecumseh HS40, old shroud, box muffler, etc. What do you think? You can see more in the Project logs section including the craigslist...