west bend

1. Ding Ding

Chrysler/West Bend 820 flywheel screen

Looking for the screen that protects the flywheel. It is formed to fit around the starter cup as seen in pics. Let me know if you have one. Thanks
  2. Cereal Killer

SOLD…West Bend 580

Impulse buy from eBay a while back, has great spark and compression. I’ve never put gas to it. It’s just been sitting on my shelf, looks like I’ll never do anything with it. Mounting plate included, but is unfinished. Looking to get 375$ or best offer shipped from south Louisiana PayPal preferred.
  3. D

West Bend/Chrysler 820 TAV

Hi everyone, I have a fully rebuilt West Bend/Chrysler Power Bee 820, that I believe was originally on an Arctic Cat Screamer, and I would like to mount it on my 1970 Rupp Roadster. The only issue I’m running into, since the engine mounts perfectly, is sourcing a torque converter that would work...
  4. W

US Motor 820 (West Bend 820) on s Rupp

HI all, Anyone here ever tried mounting a US motors (West Bend 820) on a 1971 Rupp Scrambler? That sounds like it would be a fun combination. Thanks, Bill
  5. Midyrman

BC 500 Kit Build w/West Bend 580

Its finally finished and this one I can ride......a little at least.... given the neighbors might not enjoy like myself the sounds of the West Bend. Karl (Not So Mini Bike) sold me the BC 500 kit. These kits came from in a box with the frame in primer and a can of red paint. Since I am not a...
  6. D

Bird type minibike-built by Joel Wey

Orange Powder coat, beautiful condition. Strong West Bend motor. $700+Shipping. Colorado Springs, CO.
  7. M

Western Fire Equipment CO. With West Bend 820

I was given what appears to be a water pump, after some research it appears to be a West Bend 820, I do not have a picture, however, DZLBIKE posted a picture of one that looks identical to the one I have, http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/engines-modifications/58383-2-cycle-engine.html, The guy...
  8. M

1962 Bug Super Flea

Comparable trades {a KILLER Bonanza maybe?} or something BIGGER that's rare and REAL nice, plus $ considered. $3,500.00 ca$h owns it, plus shipping. It was recently photographed for & featured in the exotic car magazine "DrivenWorld" {see pics}. A little history on the bike...Tommy Parsons...
  9. Timmahhhhh

Timmy's Two Cycle Taco

This is a Tecumseh HSK 850 2 cycle 5 hp snowblower engine. It runs like a champ.It's going into the Frijole-if not,then it will propel the Grand Prix. The Frijole already has jackshaft mounts on the frame-the GP will need them welded on. The engine has a long 1" crank end-I have an 18t sprocket...