1970 fox sprite chain guard

You will probably have better luck find a gold brick in your back yard than than a original chain guard, I do not care what bike you own those are always the hardest things to find. There a some bikes that have fiberglass ropos made for them but not many. Good Luck.

it dosent have to be original it just has to resemble the original one and look good i ont want no huge freakin chain guard sticking out of the side of the bike i want somthing slim and low profile that gets the job done and still looks somwhat original

Post a picture of the bike! So we can get a Idea of what your looking for, Mac had some repo fiberglass one for Tacos, Zebras and Cats awhile back, maybe he would be able to help you out.

lol. what do the ones on the ruttmens look like? i just want a nice looking chain gurad to finish the bike i might even try to make one out of dimond plate or somthing maye thin aluminum so i can mold it?

Go under the Photos here on OldMiniBikes and look under the Ruttman bikes. There easy to make and work good, There a Two piece covers. One bolts to the engine and the outside part bolts to the piece one the engine.

LOL i tried to make one hahahahahaha I DONTY HAVE THE RIGHT TOOLS i will buy an old beatin up one if anybodys got one and i can redo it