1970 Rupp Roadster

Selling this for a friend. 1970 Rupp Roadster. All original except the funky taillight. Frame is nice and straight, original paint but looks like it was repaired at the neck area. Original HS40 engine with lighting coil, has spark and turns over but compression seems weak...judging by the lack of wear on the rest of the bike I am thinking it may have a stuck valve:shrug:. Seat cover is original but has a few slits at the back area. These photos were taken a couple of months ago, included but not in the pics are a repro torque converter cover, as well as the driven clutch and jackshaft. I can throw in a NOS tail light also. There is also a spare ('70) roller with nice gas tank that will go with it. I will try to get pics of those parts this weekend. Really don't want to ship this, would prefer picked up in Evansville Wisconsin.

Asking $500 for both bikes.

Here are the pics of the TC parts and the pother frame.
Cover is nice but it has a few scratches from being moved around. Jackshaft has new bearings, and there is a belt that goes with it but I don't think it's the right one (says Fox on it). The other frame is real nice except for the seat pan, it has the usual bend behind the back support. Unfortunately my buddy couldn't find the gas tank or front wheel, so what is in the pics is what comes with it.