1970 Rupp

Now I know why your not posting a price . Your bikes are junk and no one would want them anyway . Yes a smart man you are , he'll you probably couldn't give them away . LMAO Somemore .

Maybe administration should look at you for mocking some ones work Which wasn't mine in the first place but I bought the bike here

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

Maybe ck your eyes jerk off

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk
Ya it still looks like the front fender is on backwards. There is more fender in the front and over top of front tire than the back of the front tire. I wouldn't think that would work as well as it should. Just my opinion.

Maybe you should have someone that more experienced in today's technology show you how to use it and you won't here as much shit your:
Posting in wrong section
Posting with out a price
Not posting pics
Crazy spelling and just jumbles of words that make no sense.

When you do that then you can call people jerk offs and demand to meet them in person.

Jamie1972

Ya it still looks like the front fender is on backwards. There is more fender in the front and over top of front tire than the back of the front tire. I wouldn't think that would work as well as it should. Just my opinion.

Maybe you should have someone that more experienced in today's technology show you how to use it and you won't here as much shit your:
Posting in wrong section
Posting with out a price
Not posting pics

When you do that then you can call people jerk offs and demand to meet them in person.
Well put....Karl.

I'm surprised with all the profanity and insults this guy (Gene) has made to other members....

Why is he not banned...?

Or at least have a infraction on him...?

I just added him to my ignore list, just like the short bus kid who keeps sticking a finger in his ass and sniffing it, he's the only one that thinks it's funny.

Posting in wrong section
Posting with out a price
Not posting pics

You ever notice 9 out of 10 members who put "US" as location only..are @ssholes or trouble makers and don't want people to know where they are from cause they are cowards or former members?

Cheezy,
You are correct and I will match your point about stating locations as "US" and raise you one...
I even saw one member who put their location as "Earth"!
Michael