1970s Heald SUPERTRYKE 3wheeler 10HP

vintage 1970s SUPERTRYKE 3wheeler 10HP | eBay

vintage 1970s SUPERTRYKE 3wheeler 10HP

Item condition: Used

Time left: 15d 08h (Oct 29, 201118:18:09 PDT)

Price: US $374.00 Buy It NowBuy It NowBuy It Now

Add to Watch listStart of panelAdd to Watch list
Add to Wish List
Sign in for more listsEnd of panelAdd to a new list
Please enter a valid name

(Separate multiple list names with a comma.)
Cancel
Start of LayerEnd of Layer

Shipping: Local pick-up offered.See more services See shipping discounts

Start of LayerEnd of Layer | See all shipping details

Delivery: Varies

Returns: No returns or exchanges, but item is covered by eBay Buyer Protection- opens in a new window or tab.

Learn moreabout eBay Buyer Protection - opens in a new window or tab
A reserve price is the minimum price the seller will accept. This price is hidden from bidders. To win, a bidder must have the highest bid and have met or exceeded the reserve price.
Start of LayerEnd of Layer
Seller info
Member id tractors-n-ranch ( Feedback Score Of 4523) 99.7% Positive feedback
Save this seller
See other items from this sellerVisit store: Circle(H)Equipment

Other item info
Item number: 200658262776
Item location: Linden, Texas, United States
Ships to: Local pick-up only
Payments: PayPal, Pay on pickupSee payment details

Print this item - opens in a new window or tab|Report item

this is a original vintage untouched "SUPER TRIKE" from the 1960s to 1970s...made in Michigan ,these doods would go just about anywhere. this is the large adult size Tryks it has a Briggs I believe may be a 10HP to a 14HP it has the cast iron block and centrifical clutch system and the engine is not stuck......always been in the barn have not been rode or attempted to get out and ride for about 9 years....... V Belt 1 inch drive clutch system , and I have some extra balloon type tires ,all the tires on the trike will need replaced and I may have enough but will let you have what I have....the tryke also has Chrome plated fenders on all three wheels to keep the for sure mud outta yo face...then it has foot pegs on either side of the front forks to rest your feet while operating....our friend that bought them new said it would go about 50 MPH......, the tryke has a very comfortable bucket seat on it.... My Dad and A friend and I bought it were going to restore the 3 we had but Dad now near 80 and I am also too old to enjoy them....I have sold the big 16HP V Twin and just have this one SUPERTRYKE ......these are very rare and very hard to find... the man from Dallas that bought the big V Twin said he had been looking for a Super Tryke for 20 years and had only seen some in Museums up North.....we do not offer a warranty on used engines,however we try to describe the best we can,all sales are final and not contingent upon sight approval.....we can refer you to ahuler that can bring this to you when they have a load coming to your area or close so you two can meet....or place u a haul ad on uShip - The Online Shipping Marketplace - Ship Freight, Furniture, Cars or Moves .thanksCheck out my other items - opens in a new window or tab!Be sure to add me to your favorites list - opens in a new window

Last edited: