1970s

1. S

Looking For Parts, Need a Positive ID for parts

Hello, I am looking to find out what year this mini bike is. I have guessed it to be a 1972 Fox Mini Bike, I am in need of some identification in order to rebuild the bike. Any and all help is appreciated, thank you.
  2. D

1970's DuneCycle (3 wheeler/trike) for sale

1970's DuneCycle has a Briggs & Stratton 206cc/5HP engine that runs good.Located on the Central Coast of California.Asking $500 will not ship- you pick up or you can pay shipping
  3. D

1970's DuneCycle, would like to sell

I have a 1970's DuneCycle with a Briggs & Stratton 206cc /5HP engine.Would like to know where is the best place to advertise it
  4. B

NOS 1970s Scrambler Horse

I recently picked up a 70s scrambler horse that is brand new in the original crate, it never been opened or put together. I can't really find any photos of one like it on the internet. It has a yellow tank. Any info and value of it would be appreciated, Thank You.
  5. myjunk

1970s Snowco fiberglass body

I probably don't have this in the right section, but I thought the guy who would want this most likely looks at the trike section. If I need to place it in the for sale section I would be happy to do that. I have this nice body for a Snowco trike. I am asking $50, but it would need to be picked...
  6. D

1970's Efenel new old stock frame assy

Here's a 1970's new Efenel mini bike frame. Frame with forks and kickstand. Never used leftover stock at a dealership. Some others available. $225
  7. mainsalad

jack shaft wanted for 1970's allis chalmers trail 5

I'm looking for a jack shaft for a 1970's allis chalmers trail 5..the one without the headlight. with the driven clutch and centrifugal clutch a plus. thanks for your time.
  8. D

herters minibike $300 or best offer

I have a 1970s herters trail I for sale. Most the frame is orginal. It has a harbor freight predator 212. The motor has been rejetted, had the governor remove, and has a custom header. The bike is fast, it goes around 45-55 mph. I have a comet tav 2 torque converter on it as well. It has the...
  9. S

1970's Yellow Jacket

Hey guys, First time poster long time viewer. Is there a website or any resource that helps you assess the value of old mini bikes? Saved this little jewel a few years back and its been in my barn ever since, still has the original seat and decal. :smile: Hoping to find it a new home were...
  10. R

Need clutch for a 1970's Rupp Scrambler

Restoring a 1970's Rupp Scrambler and I need a primary clutch to complete. I think I can replace it with a comet clutch but I want to keep original. Any help is appreciated.
  11. R

Wanted clutch for 1970's Rupp Scarmbler

I am looking for a clutch for my Rupp Scrambler project. It will be going on a Tecumseh HS-40 engine. Thanks
  12. jeep4me

1970's Ruttman Spyder SS Survivor

I managed to be lucky enough to score this nearly complete and original Ruttman Spyder SS. Made from 1971 & up. This is the first one of these I've seen. It came stock with the torque converter w/brake built in. The frame is a long frame, but the engine plate is moved forward (like that of...
  13. jdblood202

WTB: 1970s Rupp

Hey, I'm looking for a 1970s Rupp for a project I want to do. Doesn't need to be running or even have a motor, just would like a roller frame. Let me know if you have something you want to sell, would have to be willing to ship.
  14. RuttmanRacer

WTB 1970's KZ 650 - 1000

I am looking for a 1970s Kawasaki KZ 650 900 or 1000 to customize. I have searched other sites all winter without any luck so I thought I would check here. I'm not too worried about condition so please send me all offers. Must have a tank and an engine so I can get started most everything...
  15. Sport King Eric

Sport King Eric's OldMiniBikes Bulid Off Vintage Open Entry 1970's Trapper

I'm going to do my Trapper this year This bike is a running and driving bike it just looks rough... Should be fun..
  16. W

1970's Sears mini bike rebuild

Here's the 1970's Sears and Roebuck mini bike that I rebuilt over the last four weeks. Enjoy the pics. Wally
  17. S

WANTED NOS Tecumseh 1970s 3.5 H3545196H

I have no clue if this is even possible but I would like to either have my existing 1970s Tecumseh 3.5 totally rebuilt to be as new or buy a complete New Old Stock (NOS) one. The model # is H3545196H My existing engine runs and is complete but is wore out and needs complete rebuild. If...
  18. SIMPLEARKANSAN

1970s Sears Roper

1970's kids Sears Roper mini bike
  19. Acolytus

New 1970's Scat Cat mini bike

Bought this awesome 1970's Scat Cat mini bike around my area! Runs good and rides smooth all around. Probably going to give it a better exhaust. Pretty excited about this one! Feel free to tell me more about these beauties!
  20. S

Italjet mini bambino

I have just got a 1970s italjet mini bambino and need parts can any one help. Thanks