1974 TriRod

got this going well, and realized I'm a two-wheel kind of guy, ready to move on.

Very nice condition body and upholstery. Seems to be very original except for the Greyhound 6.5 engine

I've invested in a new Comet 20 series driven clutch as the one on it was buggered. I also replaced the rear tires as they were the original Goodyear Turf tires and had cracks all over and wouldn't stay inflated. I put Kenda nobbies on. I also replaced the original brake bands.

It starts first pull, runs really well and sorta kinda stops. Maybe the brake linings just need to break in more.

Located in Phoenix AZ. Willing to deliver on a 200 mile radius but will not ship.

Selling for $500 (about $100 less than what I have in it) includes the original manual and Certificate of Origin

John P at allstateguy at netzero dot net

Attachments

CaptNugget

That's a nice one! Wish I wasn't so far away. If you still have or whoever may have bought, I seen it said you have manual. Any way I could get a copied version? I'll pay the costs. I have one I'm almost done restoring and would LOVE a copy of the manual PM me and we can work it out thanks

The person I sold this one to is selling it I believe. If interested I can ask. I don't think they drove it at all and everything was replaced. Look at my albums if you have questions.

trikes

do you have any trikes for sale of this quality? i want to buy a trike that is as nice as what i see in your ad. please call me at 303-885-4705. david i am more than willing to pay top collector price. i do hope you can help me out!!!!!! thanks!!!!

do you have any trikes for sale of this quality? i want to buy a trike that is as nice as what i see in your ad. please call me at 303-885-4705. david i am more than willing to pay top collector price. i do hope you can help me out!!!!!! thanks!!!!
Put a ad in the "wanted" section. You will have better luck finding a trike. There are a few around for sale.