1974 Yamaha DT125 Enduro

Hi,
I know this isn't a minibike but I had to share my latest find---picked this up yesterday off of Craigslist---it is all original and I have all of the blinkers, lights, etc that are not currently on the bike---in other words it is complete!! Plus, it doesn't have one scrape or dent in it!! Truly a beautiful bike that needs very very little.

Neck

Growing up is optional
Those were great little bikes! I was going to buy a 73 125MX model when they came out new, but my dad said your going to be 16 next year, and your going to want a car. SIGH!!

buckeye

I had same year Dt250. That was my first 2 wheeled transportation. I was 18 and my folks didn't have a say. I did hear,you're livin under my roof,but I bought it anyway.
Great score.

Thanks guys---it is a really really nice bike---I wanted one when I was younger too as my brother had a 73 Yamaha AT125--which basically was the street version of the Enduro---was the dark blue with the black nike swoosh. It was beautiful but this one is equally as nice.

yep, have the title--it was owned by a gentleman in Nebraska and he parked it after putting like 500 miles on it--he died and willed it to his brother who sold it to the guy I purchased it from. He even had the brochure that the dealership had--has the stamp of the dealer on it as well--unbelievable!!

george3

Hi,
I know this isn't a minibike but I had to share my latest find---picked this up yesterday off of Craigslist---it is all original and I have all of the blinkers, lights, etc that are not currently on the bike---in other words it is complete!! Plus, it doesn't have one scrape or dent in it!! Truly a beautiful bike that needs very very little.
I have the lil brother to that bike. 1971 JT1. Mini Enduro

yep, have the title--it was owned by a gentleman in Nebraska and he parked it after putting like 500 miles on it--he died and willed it to his brother who sold it to the guy I purchased it from. He even had the brochure that the dealership had--has the stamp of the dealer on it as well--unbelievable!!
What was the dealer it was purchased from when it was new?

That is a nice looking Honda---those SL's are very nice and collectible. I have a 66 Honda CL77 Scrambler that I am currently restoring---have done one in the past and this is my second. They have a lot of chrome so cost a lot of money to restore.

J That is realy a nice bike,could you please send me the title,for my collection, just kidden,less you wont me to have it, :thumbsup::smile:

That is a nice looking Honda---those SL's are very nice and collectible. I have a 66 Honda CL77 Scrambler that I am currently restoring---have done one in the past and this is my second. They have a lot of chrome so cost a lot of money to restore.
Yeah thats for sure on the money deal..... I just "had" to have this one. Its gonna take some coin to do it right. Im the 3rd owner.

Mine was bought new from- Sprocket Shop 731 W. Valley Road Torrington, WY 82240

my biggest decision on this one is if I should just leave it as is or restore it. It honestly is very nice the way it is---has maybe a scuff here or there but all of the parts are pretty nice. No rust whatsoever on this one. Your bike looks pretty complete as well.

Hi,
That's a cool bike. I got a brand new '71 Yamaha AT1 125 enduro when I was 14 years old. Very similar to your bike. I loved that bike. I keep looking, but still haven't found a pic.