2 Cat slingshots in 1 week

Well while cruising the Net I came across a couple cat slings shots recently .
I also had one in my cat stash I'd figure I would post up also. My wife things I have to many of the same bike :laugh:, I tell her she's crazy:thumbsup:

My friend found this one for sale on craigslist and picked it up from my , It was right around the corner from my home. Funny part is the guy selling it was a guy I didn't care much for . Luckily my buddy swooped it up for me. Its a 1974 or 1975 Cat Slingshot. Its in great shape . Came with wheels w/stars,kickstand, original sissy bar, and chain guide. I plan powder coat it metallic blue and put it back together . I already have the decals just need the seat from Kenny and a few other things.

2 days later I nearly pee'd my self when I found this , Complete original survivor Cat Slingshot with all the trimmings .

And Last but not least I picked this one up at a yard sale I found online a few months back , Had no pics of the bike took a 30 min drive and a blind chance , and came back with this fellow.Not complete but not bad at all and with some goodies still on her.

And a Group Photo of the Sling Shot's for you junkies :laugh:

Dan-E-boy

Nice Cats Mark!:drool:.. but you do know that these kind of Cats don't groom themselves,right?..:laugh: just messing with you Mark. I guess its the jealously talkin:thumbsup:...... :bowdown::bowdown:The GREEN ONE!!

Thanks Dan!

Nice Cats Mark!:drool:.. but you do know that these kind of Cats don't groom themselves,right?..:laugh: just messing with you Mark. I guess its the jealously talkin:thumbsup:...... :bowdown::bowdown:The GREEN ONE!!
Yea I know what u mean They also need to see a vet :laugh:, The green one is the Cat's Meow. Thanks Danny :smile:

Ya got a good woman to let you park the minis in the kitchen!...........:thumbsup:...........Tom.
Yea she is great , She only lets me keep one in the kitchen the 400TS,Bonanza chopper or the Slingshot since those are her Favorites .She gets mad at times cause of all the mini's but don't they all :shrug::laugh:

45t

You need to share your secret as to how you get to put them in the kitchen? I get to at least keep mine in the basement, but kitchen thats impressive. :laugh:

Itype2slo

Ya know 3 slingshots in the kitchen is bad luck. I could take 1 and help you avoid a cat curse. Great score i'm jealous as hell. :thumbsup:

Nice finds:thumbsup:...guess you are part of the "Cat cult" now.:laugh:
Sad but true :laugh: 10 cats:doah:
Dang man, getting quite to collection. Nice!!
Thanks Buckeye, I have a awesome collection just hiding em from u guys , got a new edition last night :thumbsup:
You need to share your secret as to how you get to put them in the kitchen? I get to at least keep mine in the basement, but kitchen thats impressive. :laugh:
:laugh:

Nice scores! :thumbsup:
Thanks Dave:thumbsup:

why hide em! the point of the site is to share our toys dont hold out! lol
Cause I don't wanna be labeled "A Wild mini bike Child " again :laugh: , Just mess I will start posting up more. I use to buy a mini or 2 a week I slowed down . Running outta space here:doah:

I agree:thumbsup: we need to see all ten of them ASAP!:hammer::hammer:..:laugh:
U know I can't do that would kill the suspense :laugh: