2 Suzuki MT 50 Trailhoppers, parts or repair $125

I bought this orange bike with total intentions of parting it out. It has some VERY nice kinda hard to find parts.. Speedo, headlight, shocks, wheels, Carb with cables.. small parts... a Buddy begged me to sell it to him so he could try to get it running.. The bike MUST need rings and crank seals.. we had it sputtering but that was about it. HE ALSO has a second one that is been parted out a LONG time ago but has some REALLY cool home made stainless steel fenders. They look black in the pic because they were painted but I ASSURE YOU they are %100 solid stainless steel and look REALLY nice. Nice and strait and a ONE OF A KIND part... Would make awesome after market dressup parts... He wants 125 for both bikes as a pile. The orange bike is missing a few pieces but with a rebuild would be in pretty good running shape. I told him to just sell the small parts on Ebay in about 20 auctions for $300 and junk the rest... BUT.... they are posted here first.. who wants to deal with Evilbay right? The bikes are located near Duck Lake Michigan. Springport school district I think. About one hour north of the Indiana state line... We may also sell pieces separately and mail them but you'd have to PM me and go from there about that stuff.... $125 for the pair as they sit..
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

I bought this orange bike with total intentions of parting it out. It has some VERY nice kinda hard to find parts.. Speedo, headlight, shocks, wheels, Carb with cables.. small parts... a Buddy begged me to sell it to him so he could try to get it running.. The bike MUST need rings and crank seals.. we had it sputtering but that was about it. HE ALSO has a second one that is been parted out a LONG time ago but has some REALLY cool home made stainless steel fenders. They look black in the pic because they were painted but I ASSURE YOU they are %100 solid stainless steel and look REALLY nice. Nice and strait and a ONE OF A KIND part... Would make awesome after market dressup parts... He wants 125 for both bikes as a pile. The orange bike is missing a few pieces but with a rebuild would be in pretty good running shape. I told him to just sell the small parts on Ebay in about 20 auctions for $300 and junk the rest... BUT.... they are posted here first.. who wants to deal with Evilbay right? The bikes are located near Duck Lake Michigan. Springport school district I think. About one hour north of the Indiana state line... We may also sell pieces separately and mail them but you'd have to PM me and go from there about that stuff.... $125 for the pair as they sit..
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Ther were 2 near complete trail hoppers in OKC CL for 130 one had rear wheel missing they keep reposting so they are or will be listed again soon they are not my thing or i would own them for that price!

WOW that is pretty cheap.. I think I would jump on that.. You could part them down for quite a bit mre if nothing else. That is what will happen to these probably.