$125

1. danford1

1981 used Tecumseh 4hp, HS40 for sale, $125 plus shipping

I bought a 81 Sears Green Streak from a swap meet to build to a customers specs. The bike came with the original Tecumseh 4hp HS40 on it. It had spark and compression and would run if some gas was dribbled in the cylinder but the carb wouldn't let fuel in. I installed a diaphragm carb from a...
  2. Outlaw Ace

KOL mickey style bike on Tulsa OK CL $125

The KOL they made the Mickey bike from for sale on Tulsa Oklahoma CL $125 and looks solid. I'm not going to even call on it because I'm done buying and have no desire to have to ship it when I sold it. Has a turd of a 3.5 briggs but that's easy to remedy. I hope someone can get it and no I wont...
  3. Sixpac440

vintage bird go kart $125

https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/rvs/5665684125.html
  4. Outlaw Ace

Bird Wren on OKC CL $125

Looks to have the original white Tec with side fill tank and the seller says it starts and runs easily, only $125. I'm not buying any more for a while because I'm considering moving back to a rural area and will have to find storage for tons of stuff as it is. Someone can post a link if they want.
  5. R

Nice powerful tecumseh 5hp oh-195-ea

Newer generation Tecumseh OHH50-68110 AKA OH195EA-71237 5 HP Great compression & Spark Runs Great ! $125 Plus Shipping or Local Pickup
  6. Dans1970Z20

Looks like a Sears Roper ….. cheap $125

Mini Bike
  7. dakota

Tecumseh Formula 5.5 HP Engines

$125 each - new in box -
  8. Sixpac440

Old school mini bike - $125

What is it? Old school mini bike
  9. temoviedube

Sensation Mike Bike $125

I have what I believe to be a Sensation Mike Bike. I'm asking $125. I live in Sacramento, CA The last picture shows where there was a frame break that was re-welded and reinforced. (I did not see the original break, nor did I weld that) Edit: Runs, but will need a throttle cable. Bike...
  10. bullhead

Baja roller $125

Baja roller, 22x11x8 Kenda rear tire with tube! Good front tire. Sealed bearings are fine. Brake pads are good. Previous owner did the paint. Arizona bike, so no rust. $125. As is sale. Pick it up at MacFest or Funday#3. PM me if you want to lay claim. Bullhead
  11. SimpleTom

Taco 22 $125 in southern WI

PW 50 DIRT BIKE/60'S MINI BIKE Looks like it's had some welding done to it around the neck.
  12. The Restore Kid

$125 CR500 Bonaza Chopper

Its butchered but there it is. mini bike chopper frame
  13. Rockwall

2 Mini Bikes $125 in Katy Texas

Awesome deal in South Texas 2 minibikes
  14. ccarruth

MB165 $125, Memphis Tn.

Here's a link. mini bike 5.5 hp
  15. The Restore Kid

2 Suzuki MT 50 Trailhoppers, parts or repair $125

I bought this orange bike with total intentions of parting it out. It has some VERY nice kinda hard to find parts.. Speedo, headlight, shocks, wheels, Carb with cables.. small parts... a Buddy begged me to sell it to him so he could try to get it running.. The bike MUST need rings and crank...