2015 mttw , drift trike

trinik7597

i love the red anodized kart wheels in the parts link :thumbsup: if i keep looking at these drift trikes i am going to want one :laugh: cool build idea chipper

i love the red anodized kart wheels in the parts link :thumbsup: if i keep looking at these drift trikes i am going to want one :laugh: cool build idea chipper
Thanks Trinik ! I'm afraid we'll end up with a few of these before it's over , lol . Watching the videos of these things , there is no way anything could be more fun !! Buckeye , we'll let you ride it too !!

Street Smart

Hmm, wonder how an old school go-kart with a live axle would work with those type of PVC wheels on it...
Good luck on your build, can`t wait to see it in action.

Where does he put his feet when he rides? :confused:
That photo was taken after day 1 of fabrication. The little things were started on day 2. I haven't seen it since the pic was taken. He's out of town on business now, but I'm hoping to start a build for the build off this weekend, which means I'll see the trike. I'll try to snap a pic.

Street Smart

That photo was taken after day 1 of fabrication. The little things were started on day 2. I haven't seen it since the pic was taken. He's out of town on business now, but I'm hoping to start a build for the build off this weekend, which means I'll see the trike. I'll try to snap a pic.
KOOL, would love to see it further along.

This was Saturday morning progress , got the main ass end built , waiting on sprocket adapter to finalize axle placement , and to weld engine plate !

Thanks guys , I'm an electrical contractor so I use what I have , that's 1" rigid conduit , 1-3/8" od and a Chicago bender , the frame is going to be very simplict but beyond strong ! Designed to be Buckeye proof , I hope ?