2nd Annual Lower Alabama Fall Meet

Someone down there should take lots of pics and videos and maybe do some interviews to let us know whats going down in the dirty dirty south!

Heck Tom you could pay a kid from the school paper $20 to do it!

buckeye

Too busy riding for pics...

I am going to try and be less selfish and not ride as much. Yeah right..
Try to get some really good pics and videos.

You just want to hear Southern accents.:laugh:

You really want to hear these Cajuns. Makes my head spin.:laugh:

Pictures are my weak point. After everything is done and over I always say I should of took some pictures to remember some of the event and show others. I have to be honest I am always talking and b.s.ing. finishing loading the truck tomorrow then I am heading over to Power Tec to see Ron and Scott and then start my journey south Wednesday afternoon. See you guys and gals at loxley Saturday. Tom I will see ya either Thursday night or first thing Friday morning.

Pictures are my weak point. After everything is done and over I always say I should of took some pictures to remember some of the event and show others. I have to be honest I am always talking and b.s.ing. finishing loading the truck tomorrow then I am heading over to Power Tec to see Ron and Scott and then start my journey south Wednesday afternoon. See you guys and gals at loxley Saturday. Tom I will see ya either Thursday night or first thing Friday morning.
Safe travels , looking forward to meeting you !!

buckeye

Weekend weather report.

Friday thru Sunday.
Blue skies, mid80's lows in the 70's no rain expected.
Or Hurricanes.

But super hot action on the track!!

See ya'll soon!!!!!

buckeye

Update

ABSOLUTE NO RACETRACK ACCESS. PERIOD

We can ride all over the facilities but no race track PERIOD!!

Out of my control.
You get on the track you leave.
Sorry..

We'll set up our own track , plenty of room won't be an issue , if you remember the first event we didn't use the track and it really didn't matter ! The place is awesome and plenty area to ride !!