3 wheel suzuki

I have a very small vintage 3 wheel suzuki i think 50 cc dose anyone know what suzuki called it ? It's in storage and i want to research it on line for parts but don't know what to call it. Thanks for any help.

Suzuki TrailBuddy. Made 1yr only 1983. Smallest 3 wheeler ever made. Bought one for my son when he was 4 and he rolled that thing so many times I had to get rid of it.

man i would if they charged by weight. but theyd probrobly ask 150 for it with nothing left of it. yet if i took it out in pieces it would only be like 30$ lol

I'm not all sure about that.. The Tri-Zingers and ATC70's are pretty damn small too..
You have probably never seen one in person since they were only built 1yr but the Yzinger is the closest but still bigger and the ATC70 is not even close. Way bigger. I have owned all 3. I wouldn't put a kid on one. They tip over when the wind blows.

My son birthday is coming & i want to give him surprise gift. I am planing to give him small motor bike.
After watching this suzuki bike, i think this could be best for him. As his height is also small, than this is better option for him.
Can you share some configuration of this bike with me ?

My son birthday is coming & i want to give him surprise gift. I am planing to give him small motor bike.
After watching this suzuki bike, i think this could be best for him. As his height is also small, than this is better option for him.
Can you share some configuration of this bike with me ?
Don't buy it. It's very narrow and rolls over very very easily. There was a good reason 3 wheelers were banned in the 80's. I used to collect 3 wheelers and thought it would be cool to have one of those. Luckily my son never got hurt on it. Buy a 4 wheeler and if you don't have the money for one just wait until you do. It's a 50cc 2 stroke and with the bike being so small and light it just goes too fast for a small kid