4 inch steel wheel front wheel

125ccCrazy

I'll have to grab pics... The wheel is a 4" steel wheel with a good tire, the wheel has a factory grease zert that I took of off a wild goose I have...I'm assuming it was the factory wheel but can't say for sure......

asking $35 plus shipping

If the tire is a goodyear or old carlisle I'll commit to it. If it's one of the two tires I need. Shoot me a photo please.
Randy

125ccCrazy

If the tire is a goodyear or old carlisle I'll commit to it. If it's one of the two tires I need. Shoot me a photo please.
Randy
Randy,

it's a Kenda tire, I was about to grab a pic and the batteries took a dump in the camera so they are on charge now... After looking at the wheel a little more I think it might be an aftermarket wheel.... it would still be a nice useable wheel and tire for a small bike... being that said I'd be open to an offer for anyone needing one, I'll never use it.....

Thanks for the info. I'm looking for just a tire, but I would consider a whole bike if it had the tire I need.
4.10-3.50/4 GoodYear Stud or a Indian Carlisle or a non Indian but USA Carlisle Stud.