5.30 x6 sawtooth tires

markus

Anyone have a 5.30 x6" sawtooth tread tire mounted up and ON a bike?? if so can you post up some pics!! I have a idea running through my head, but I think the tire might be too big for the bike. Has to be a "sawtooth" like this:

thanks

I have a set mounted on this Trail Horse roller. They fit real well on this bike.

My plans are to put white walls on them and paint the frame a candy/bright color.

Last edited:
I can't find a pic but I have a set of the same (Carlisle) sawtooth tires mounted up on an old Bonanza MB and I can say that it rides fine....

I was afraid they were a little too "square" with no side grip like a universal tread has....but they seem ok :shrug:

markus

Thanks guys, Simple T, thats what I am trying to achieve, that old hot rod look. Problem is i'm wanting this tire for the back of a..........Frijole:eek:ut:

Its going on a wither an original tab loc/astro or a Mickey wheel so that will puff it out an inch more than normal. But I dunno how the height is gonna look. I any of you guys happen to have pic from the back I'd love to see it:thumbsup: I wanna run a matching 4.10 on the front