5.30x4.50 6" sawtooth tire wanted

markus

Now that I know I can make this tire fit on the bike I am on the Hunt for one sawtooth treaded 5.30x4.50 x6 tire, Yes I know they are available new. I would like to find a VINTAGE one, I don't know if Carlise made them in this size with the old style script or Indian heads on them, but If they did that would be what I really want to match the smaller one I am putting on the front:thumbsup:

All brands considered Carlise is preffered though!!! paypal at the ready:smile:

Here's what I am trying match:

i have one at my grandparents house but i don't know when ill be back up there if you can wait ill give it to you for like 10 dollars plus shipping

markus

i have one at my grandparents house but i don't know when ill be back up there if you can wait ill give it to you for like 10 dollars plus shipping
Tell you what, I'll trade you the tire you said you wanted but never sent $$ for a month and half ago:doah:

markus

Bump on this for a vintage tire,

sawtooth treaded 5.30x4.50 x6 tire

Also could make due with a Good year 5.30/4.50x6 that looks like this (must be good year though!!!)

markus

Bump on this for a vintage tire,

sawtooth treaded 5.30x4.50 x6 tire

Also could make due with a Good year 5.30/4.50x6 that looks like this (must be good year though!!!)

bump, still looking for either, and a set of 2 would be fine on the Good years as well!!!! I Have an NOS Carlise 5.30 4.50 6 "universal" I would trade and also a pair of used of the same with no dryrot but somewhat thin tread that are tradeable as well......

toomanytoys

I have some tires in the top of my dad's garage, its not a saw tooth, but i'll see whats up there for you.

They are all mounted on rims and may be a son of a gun to get off...

toomanytoys

I have 1 double Indian head, 2 kendas, and 5 Chinese tires.

I could of swore there was a good year in there.

Sorry man I'll keep my eyes open