5HP Briggs I/C Part Out.....All proceeds will go to Old Timer. What do you need?

hoppy

Briggs 5hp I/C dual ball bearing engine.......................parting it out. All sales of any part off this engine will be sent directly to Old timer. Complete motor have all parts available. two small pin holes in bottom of tank. everything else worked.

Who needs what and what are you willing to pay for said part? Keep in mind all proceeds will go to Old timer, I pocket nothing. Just a way for me to try and help and by you guys buying the parts he will get that help.

Engine ran just fine before i took it down for paint and freshen up. piston crank still in block. can take out or leave in. Let me know fellas. When in dought help a fellow out!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
That's a great gesture hoppy. I just asked this morning if anyone had any updates on his situation. His last post seemed troublesome. Prayers going out still.

hoppy

We can only hope things are turning around. Lets do what we can to help turn it around. Pay it forward........if you havent been there who knows maybe someday you might just be. Not many people like asking for help.....some people dont even have to. Old Timer if your read this.....we havent met, heck we havent even PM'd. I say to you this......you have many friends here know it or not. There are some good people here and by the sounds of it you aint a bad guy yourself. LOL Be good, try and keep the chin up. No words can express what you are going through at this time. Believe there will be a better day to come. God bless you and your wife and all close to you. We are all praying.