5hp Snow blower generator/lighting coil question

What type of bike is this going on I always wondered how to hook up the lights since alot of snowblowers out here in Chicago have lighting coils but with only wires sticking out and the rupps have 3

It is on a rupp roadser, On a rupp wiring harness it has to hot circuits and a gruond for the kill switch. most snowblowers have a 5 amp ac circuit and 3 amp dc circuit. I made both circuits ac, wired them into the stock harness. and the ground for the kill also goes right into the harness. One circuit runs the head and tail light, the other is for the brake light! If you have any spare snow blower motors laying around let me know i would like to build another!:laugh: Good luck, any questions feel free to ask mat

I would really like to see a picture of how you did that mc73cromags
yes what kind of engine are you looking for I have alot of stuff I need to move out

A AC light system like your rigging works by the voltage being limited by the governor speed. By putting both sets of coils together instead of one set to dc-- one could over power. You have split the sysem so if your 5 amp ac circut is matched to 5 amp or more light then as long as you don't alter the governor setting you should not over power.
When you run the rectified DC to a battery, the battery acts as a buffer so the pulsing is buffered. The problem is with out a voltage regulator the output from the charging system when less than battery voltage will not charge the battery AND when it's output is more than the max the battery can handle will overcharge the battery and burn it out. Because some motors are run at a constant speed they match the output at that speed to the battery-as long as the motor spends most of it's running time at the fixed speed it puts out just the right amount of voltage-and the rest of the time it runs a safe low voltage so that is how it works without a regulator.
The 4 rectifier bridge does improve the quantity of output (100% instead of 50%) and wave pattern-add capasitors to this and it is nearly a flat wave