6.5hp modified motor...

So I've given up on tuning this damn mikuni carb and I've decided to sell my whole engine set up and go for a Lifan 125cc off ebay.

The engine is from a Baja Warrior, its got:
-Billet rod

-14cc head ported & milled .065 for a 12.4:1 compression ration(this is a clone head from NR Racing) Original cost was $109

-22mm Mikuni carb w/adapter and UNI sock filter

-.265 lift modified cam from AGK

-AGK single stage header, painted flat black with VHT paint

-18# springs

-With the engine is a Comet TAV-30 with two belts and the black plastic cover

I've got a few different jets for the mikuni carb but I just haven't been able to get it running right yet. When it comes to carbs i'm a retard I guess. So now I would just like sell the whole thing and get a Lifan 125cc off ebay.

I'm not sure what this is all worth, I know what I paid but that was new prices and this stuff is all used now. I'd be happy to hear some offers, I'd prefer a local sale in MI but I can ship if I have to, not sure what it would cost.

If no one wants the whole package I'll probably seperate the TAV if anyone wants to buy that.

So I've given up on tuning this damn mikuni carb and I've decided to sell my whole engine set up and go for a Lifan 125cc off ebay.

-Billet rod

-14cc head ported & milled .065 for a 12.4:1 compression ration(this is a clone head from NR Racing) Original cost was $109

-18# springs

I've got a few different jets for the mikuni carb but I just haven't been able to get it running right yet. When it comes to carbs i'm a retard I guess. So now I would just like sell the whole thing and get a Lifan 125cc off ebay.

I'm not sure what this is all worth, I know what I paid but that was new prices and this stuff is all used now. I'd be happy to hear some offers, I'd prefer a local sale in MI but I can ship if I have to, not sure what it would cost.

If no one wants the whole package I'll probably seperate the TAV if anyone wants to buy that.
You got a Price for that Complete Package?

-Billet rod

-18# springs

Sent pm about TAV

Alright, price total time...

-Billet rod new=$59

-14cc head ported & milled .065 for a 12.4:1 compression ration(this is a clone head from NR Racing) new=$109

-22mm Mikuni carb new=$30
adapter new=$39
UNI sock new=$7

-.265 lift modified cam from AGK new=$50

-AGK single stage header, painted flat black with VHT paint new=$39

-18# springs new=$4

-With the engine is a Comet TAV-30 with two belts and the black plastic cover I bought this used and it cost me $125

So that brings me to a total of $462 invested, not counting the starting point, the original baja warrior engine. Not sure what that would be worth, new it would be what, $75 to $100 or whatever harbor freight is charging.

So I'd set the starting price at $400 for the whole package. Feel free to make me offers, worst I can do is tell you to go to hell.:laugh:

TUBBUGS

Any pics? $400 ain't bad and I'm in Muskegon, just a 6 pack away from anywhere mid Mitten. If you sell the tav that's ok too, just re-shoot me a price and I'm interested! Got a graduate here so the open house will interfere with pickup but I'd give a paypal deposit if you'd like!

Well I managed to fix it, runs great now so I'm gonna keep it. Thanks for all the offers though.
Well, make sure you keep it secret; don't want anybody learning how to get those clones running good. God only knows what will happen then. :shrug:

Seriously, that's a pretty standard AGK hop-up package; what was the problem and the solution?