60T sprocket for Astro wheel

Tator

Looking for some help for my project does anybody make a bolt on 60T "flat" sprocket to use with a 6" Astro wheel. I'm wanting to use a 5.30/4.50-6 rear tire on a 6" Azusa Astro wheel with a 60T sprocket and I want to use the OldMiniBikes clutch brake so I was wondering if somebody knew of a sprocket without a drum or am I looking for something that don't exist.

$16.95 , Old School Mini Bikes has them for the Astor wheels , I have one on my Bird Duck ! , you'll have to come up with your own spacers though , I used 5/16" rod couplings for mine , worked great !!

Tator

so this is what I need for the Astro wheel Sprocket, Steel, #35 Chain, 1-3/8" Bore, 6 Holes, 3.25" Bolt Circle, 60 Tooth
Sprocket, Steel, #35 Chain, 1-3/8" Bore, 6 Holes, 3.25" Bolt Circle, 60 Tooth

Part number: AZ2155 which is 16.95 what about part #AZ1816 spacer kit would that work for what I'm wanting to do I just want to make sure I'm ordering the right stuff.

george3

The rod coupling way would work fine get them at home depot or any hardware store. Might be better than the spacer, because they will lock to the wheel and the sprocket is locked separate.

The rod coupling way would work fine get them at home depot or any hardware store. Might be better than the spacer, because they will lock to the wheel and the sprocket is locked separate.
That is correct , I cut them down to proper length , use them as the nut to secure the wheel halves together then you bolt the sprocket right to them !! Easy !

No pics Karl sorry , the rod coupling is essentially a long nut , so use use it in place of the wheel nuts , the srocket sits on top of them and I used 1/2" long bolts to attach the sprocket , I did cut the rod couplings down for proper spacing of sprocket off of the tire ! Just have to make sure if you cut them down that they all match in length !