73' Suzuki Trail Hopper

I just received what I believe to be a 73' Suzuki Trail Hopper on a trade I pretty much got it for free. The bike does not run and it seems to be missing a few parts. I was told that it ran fine until someone decided to run regular gasoline in it and since has not worked. I would like to know a little more about the bike was it electric start? What is the value as is? What would the value be if I were to get it running and replace any broken or missing parts not full resto? Parts I can see are missing gear shift lever, rear brake lens, turn signals?, Battery? Also I am wondering if there is a engine rebuild kit available for it. I will have pics on my profile.
Thanks, Ray:scooter:

If you go to view my photos I have many pics of the bike
Great pics, and it looks like a pretty good starting point for a minor restoration project. Your local Suzuki dealer should be able to decode the VIN and tell you exactly what you have. Get it running first, then spruce up the cosmetics a bit, but don't dig too deep or you'll quickly be upside down even if you got it for free. You should be able to find the critical missing parts on e-bay or CL if Suzuki doesn't supply them anymore or if Jesse doesn't have them. Look at those sites, too, to get an idea of the bike's value. Folks on this board generally don't care to discuss values. The value may be affected by the absence of a title.