Aggie Fork Part

Hounddog

I am looking for a lower fork leg for an Aggie minibike. These came on Aggie 97's, Aggie 98's, and I think some King O Lawns too. I only need one lower but would be willing to buy any complete or incomplete fork parts to put something together. Have cash and lots of stuff to trade....please let me know. Thanks HD. Here are some pics of what I am looking for....

CIMG2444.JPG CIMG2445.JPG CIMG2443.JPG BBBBB1.jpg

Last edited:

Hounddog

What Taco stuff do you have to trade ?

I have taco wheels, taco clutch covers, maybe some other stuff in storage....Anything in particular you are looking for? If I do not have it I may know where to get it....I have been trying to sell stuff, but I keep on buying....LOL

Hounddog

Not that I have that fork lower, but it looks the same as the Mickey bike.

The older Mickey Bikes used 3/4" axles with the Mickey (JDE) wheels with the 3/4" tapered timkin roller bearings like yours. The newer Mickey Bikes used Mickey (JDE) Wheels with cartridge bearings and 5/8" axles, also using the spacers at the fork lowers....At least thats how I remember it. Also the Aggie frame is different than the Mickey frame.

Don't know if this helps or not but I bought a set of the repop taco forks and had a machinest drill the steel rod out and thread them then added a piece of rod to it that had been turned down and threaded to fit in side the taco fork and then welded and turned down on a lathe . They work great and looks the same as orig ones

Hounddog

Don't know if this helps or not but I bought a set of the repop taco forks and had a machinest drill the steel rod out and thread them then added a piece of rod to it that had been turned down and threaded to fit in side the taco fork and then welded and turned down on a lathe . They work great and looks the same as orig ones

Thanks, but that will not work here. I need the correct lower aluminum knuckle with a 3/4" axle hole....