Air filter?

Hi my name is Kevin and I am new to this. I am building a little dune buggy, and I am using a 8 HP tecumseh snowblower engine. It came off a pretty old snowblower. On those engines, there are no air filters because they are used in winter; but I will be using it year-round. So I wanted to know what air filter assembly would fit on there. I beleive the engine model number is HSMK90 and the carburator model number is 632334A.

CarPlayLB

welcome!
I dunno enough about the bigger carbs, but it does look like it takes the same pattern as an Hs50 type motor. Can you measure the centers of the air filter mounting holes? Get that measurement and I can compare with the filters I have here

welcome!
I dunno enough about the bigger carbs, but it does look like it takes the same pattern as an Hs50 type motor. Can you measure the centers of the air filter mounting holes? Get that measurement and I can compare with the filters I have here
Okay so from the center of the first mounting hole to the center of the other mounting hole is 35mm.