All original SURVIVORS

Fantic Broncco

Here are a few photos of my new addition.....1968 Fantic Broncco, 50cc, all original 178 mile on the odometer survivor.....original paint, very slight patina here and there, always stored indoors....never been compromised.....I dusted off the first layer and have not detailed it yet....kicks over fine, no seized piston, no "problemo" so far......I will be looking this over closely in the next few day and will attempt to start it when I feel it's right.

That's the most complete, original gotes I have seen. I have checked it out and it is original right down to the V-belt. The slant font on the name tag was only on the very old gotes.

just got this fox on sat.. here in nj. cold as heck but I got it.. rear fender was cut? by original owner, need to find one. had to replace the pull start also. found one from a buddy. they had a black one on.. white one now is ok but doesn't really match the white on the motor. needs foot peg covers. but overall pretty nice fox. rare too.. don't see to many of these.. enjoy

1970 fox trail tramp. engine side.. pull start doesn't match good but it will have to do for now..