ALLIED 2nd ANNUAL MINI-BIKE SHOW , LIVONIA MI.

2nd Annual Mini-Bike Show, Sale & Swap
Allied Leisure Corp.
30643 Schoolcraft Rd., Livonia, MI 48150 **YES WE MOVED**
Saturday June 25, 2011, 10am to 4pm

Classic Mini-Bike Show (un-restored & restored classes)
Free Swap Meet
Big Sale on everything is stock.

Special Guests: Ray Michrina (Lil Indian President) & Arthur Cornwell (Lil Indian VP of Sales/Marketing)

Mean Dean

I had a great time. Stated out slow but got better. I met Art Connelly Lil Indians Vice President of Marketing. Super Guy with some great manufacturers stories. Sold a few Ruttman Spyders and a Grasshopper Chopper. Greg Stellar had his 1965 All original Red Lil Indian with Hans wheels who he just bought from a member here. Dave had his 1964
Blue Lil Indian with hans wheels also. I had my 1970 All Original 4 H.P. Orange Lil Indian. Flying around the property on the minis. Dave and Greg racing each other. Brian from Motor City Mini"s was there.I had the pleasure to meet OldMiniBikes member Old Sleds as it is good to meet some members in person. He had some cool minis.. Some cool drag bikes. In all a great time for me.

Last edited:
Well... I give up... :hammer: I tried for a good five minutes... It literally has Mini Bike, Mini Mate, Allied Leisure.....All of it in the post somewhere.. SOMEwhere in Mi lower peninsula.. Wanna say like Central MI, or something, area craigslist...

There is a GD DAMN nice red Minimate survivr, original Clinton engine and all... Wanna say the seat is missing.. But BAM!! There it is.. Minimate can't miss it, red as hell big ole sticker on the front, missing seat, otherwise
original Minimate survivor for I WANNA say 150 bucks was the asking price.... I even did 100 to 150 dollars, for a price for a search, and didn't find it...

But I'm drunk and didn't try very hard.. :laugh: It was there yesterday.. :laugh: Wherever it is..

There was ALSO a VERY!!! Nice Black one like SUPER
perfect original black one like mine

Only like pefrfect original, for 240 dollars in I am PRETTY DAMN SURE, Grand Ledge Michigan..... But Haven't seen that one lately...

Theres a couple VERY nice Minimates in michigan craigslist if you guys look for em... Might make someones trip to Michigan worth it.. Show up to the Allied Leisure show with the nicest one there, first one I've ever owned for 20 minutes.. :lol:

Well :censure: Me I guess... :lol:

It was nice-un :thumbsup:

I bought a suspended Fox AND Briggs with clutch PLUS a Cox gas powered car AND a SWEET ass old botlle for 9.75 at a garage sale today... :lol:

Yes, oldsleds minimate was all origional with a origional bonified mini bike/kart clinton engine. It went home in my car, although I didnt buy it :deal:I wanted to, I just have WAY to many projects and I need to finish a few, but it would have been mine fo sho :thumbsup:

....and the price was a STEAL...EASY resto for that one, Im kinda kicking myself in the ass now for not buying it :facepalm:

I wish I knew there was more guys there from OldMiniBikes, would have been cool to put names with faces.

It was one of those ..''I can't believe nobody bought it bikes''. I don't think anyone realized how nice it was for that price..besides the new owner....lol. It has the original 4hp Clinton motor on it with all the decals for the motor and bike intact and is very easy to restore to original. :deal::thumbsup:

LiL Indian Mini Bike now on Facebook

2nd Annual Mini-Bike Show, Sale & Swap
Allied Leisure Corp.
30643 Schoolcraft Rd., Livonia, MI 48150 **YES WE MOVED**
Saturday June 25, 2011, 10am to 4pm

Classic Mini-Bike Show (un-restored & restored classes)
Free Swap Meet
Big Sale on everything is stock.

Special Guests: Ray Michrina (Lil Indian President) & Arthur Cornwell (Lil Indian VP of Sales/Marketing)

LiL Indian Fans and Riders, Lil Indian is now on facebook.Lots of pics from here and fellow LiL Indian enthusiests. Parts search info comming soon to the page. Hard to find spot brakes and return springs as well as shock spring!
See You on the Trails, Blessings,Warren

oldsledz

Someone from the Livonia area should see if Ray would let them Scan some of the photos he had at the swap, and post them on the Face Book page and on OldMiniBikes.

He had a big binder full of old photos and ads.

re lil indian

LiL Indian Fans and Riders, Lil Indian is now on facebook.Lots of pics from here and fellow LiL Indian enthusiests. Parts search info comming soon to the page. Hard to find spot brakes and return springs as well as shock spring!
See You on the Trails, Blessings,Warren
Hi Warren,that's a sweet orange model 500 Lil Indian you have for your avatar on Facebook.Actually,that was my 500 that I restored about 5 years ago.It now rests in my nephew's collection.:thumbsup: