Alsport Tri Sport TS Trike~record breaking asking price

Robertt8883

I could see where this guy has put a ton of time and money into this project.It only takes one person to like it and make an offer do be supprized if it sells

Like I said..it is well done. But his last one he had to drop his asking price by around $800 from 1800.
But I do agree,someone out there just may belly up :wink:

2SlickNick

That nice looking.
check out this trike in the area. 3 WHEEL TRIKE I want to get it but just got 4 new tires for the car. The wife would kill me but it is so worth it... Hopefully a fellow OldMiniBikes member gets it.

That nice looking.
check out this trike in the area. 3 WHEEL TRIKE I want to get it but just got 4 new tires for the car. The wife would kill me but it is so worth it... Hopefully a fellow OldMiniBikes member gets it.
I've been wanting to call on that one but I just snatched a Dunecycle last week. These trikes take up some space ! I'm kinda confused on what's going on with that body ? Is it snapped off,,in two pieces? IDK :001_huh:

wjustice

I guess you didnt see the guy selling a RTS340 for $20,000. It didnt even have a recoil to start it. You had to wrap a rope around the inner recoil to start. Even the guys from Fatslobvintage saw it and had a good laugh.

I guess you didnt see the guy selling a RTS340 for $20,000. It didnt even have a recoil to start it. You had to wrap a rope around the inner recoil to start. Even the guys from Fatslobvintage saw it and had a good laugh.
Yeah,but that was a RTS. They're worth more :laugh::laugh::doah: ! Not !