Ammo Box Trunk For MB165

I've had this old ammo box lying around and deicided to make some use for it. So i made a trunk for my Mini Baja. I like it because its water proof and does not way too much. It even bolts right up to my already existing light mounts that were under the seat I made out of some angle brackets.I cut off the handle on the box so it wont move around when im off road. I also moved the light to the back of the trunk and once I buy some "turn signals" I will put those along side it. It might be a stupid idea but I thought I'd try it out for awhile. Bad thing is it vibrates like crazy on there so ill need to fix that somehow. I have seen before where people put these boxes on the sides but never on the back. Just thought to post it here if someone wants to use/improve on the idea.

Thanks, I'll get some pictures of the mounts tom and post them. Ah yes the rear fender. Well I dinged it up riding and in the garage so I tried to paint it and it turned out bad and that was all my blue paint so I just put black on it for now. I have yet to go to Lowe's to buy some more blue for it. I had painted the box awhile ago when I still had the paint.

I've had this old ammo box lying around and deicided to make some use for it. So i made a trunk for my Mini Baja. I like it because its water proof and does not way too much. It even bolts right up to my already existing light mounts that were under the seat I made out of some angle brackets.I cut off the handle on the box so it wont move around when im off road. I also moved the light to the back of the trunk and once I buy some "turn signals" I will put those along side it. It might be a stupid idea but I thought I'd try it out for awhile. Bad thing is it vibrates like crazy on there so ill need to fix that somehow. I have seen before where people put these boxes on the sides but never on the back. Just thought to post it here if someone wants to use/improve on the idea.
What is that blue called and what brand?

Its a Rustoleum color. I'm not sure what its called but in VA K-Mart, Wal-Mart,Lowe's, and Home Depot all have it in the spay can. Are you planning on using it:thumbsup:? I also have a Rustoleum crystal clear clear coat on it.

Ok, I really like the blue as the bike stands out and the black frame and engine go well with it. I'm planning on painting the frame black again this spring as the original paint has cracked/come off and faded in some places and the frame has a little rust there (surface only).

Anyone ever heard of someone or did make their Mini Baja (or mini bike in general) street legal? This one is needing only turn signals and most importantly a title (which is very hard to get) then it could be classified as a "moped".